Cartoon/Western Animation General

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Angrybrony  
I mean, both are good. Admittedly, Starfire has that midriff, which is pretty sick. Though I think Raven, being one of my first cartoon crushes, opened my eyes to the beauty of goth/emo girls.
Background Pony #A041
Just watched I Remember You.

Fuck, man. I didn’t know this goofy little cartoon was gonna make me cry.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
Then why have the magic,dragons and other magic stuff then?

Because they look good on posters.

Seriously, you tell someone about a show centered around fucking medieval politics and people are going to die of boredom just contemplating that. Once you reframe that as ‘interesting people clash over ideals, with swords’ you realise politics can be interesting, but you still desperately need a hook to draw in a slightly more casual audience than War of the Roses nerds.
Background Pony #A041
Also, I thought Lemongrab was just a little weirdo, but You Created Me made me feel bad for him.
Background Pony #A041
Tree Trunks’ apple pies must be really good.

Lemongrab even said one of her pies was “acceptable” while eating it out of a rat’s mouth. That’s probably the highest praise Lemongrab has given for anything so far.
Background Pony #A041
Watched All Your Fault.

It turns out having 2 mentally unstable people as rulers is bad.
Background Pony #A041
Sorry to triple post.

About to watch Bad Little Boy. It’s another Fionna and Cake episode. Did we really need more than one episode focused on them? How much mileage can you get out of “Haha, it’s Adventure Time, but the genders are reversed!”? These episodes are the definition of filler.
Oddball64

Normal is overrated
At first I was upset Disney didn’t announce any animated films for 2021 onward at D23, but now I think it was a good decision seeing how after D23 2015 Gigantic got cancelled, while Toy Story 4 kept getting delayed.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide