Cartoon/Western Animation General

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I notice the Patrick Star Show actually has a sort of a respected following now.
In fact it seems more liked by animation fans than Spongebob tv show itself these days.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Penguin Dragneel
i haven’t gotten to the end of s5 yet but from what i saw, no there is no “universal reset”
The s5 finale ends with the main villain dying via sacrificing himself in order to bring his dead wife back to life while also revealing his true identity to Ladybug who he also tells to not tell his son about who he really was (since his son was Cat Noir, who was also a hero). Season 6 is going to have another character (Lila) taking over as the new main villain
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Spoilers from halfway through S5, and then the finale itself.
An earlier episode explained that’s how Gimmi’s wish powers works. Plagg’s half of the fusion works by destroying the current universe while Tikki’s half recreates it to accommodate the wish.
Well Gabriel made his wish so…
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Just recently watched Chaos Theory, and boy let me tell you a lot has changed since the last season of Camp Cretaceous. For one thing seeing Nublar six all grown up is definitely surreal, especially Ben who’s outgrown everyone else. Of course the main thing to say about this new show is just how much heavier it is now, Brooklyn is stated to be dead and was killed by an allosaurus (turns out she is alife, but lost her arm) before that Kenji broke up with her because he felt like she didn’t respect his feelings, Darius is suffering from PTSD because he wasn’t there when the Allosaurus attacked her and Kenji blames him for her death, Sammy and Yas technically are still together but have been going through relationship problems, Sammy still lives in Texas while Yas moved to a special resort that is dinosaur free (btw I don’t know how long the events of this show take place from Camp Cretaceous and Dominion) and of course the main plot of this season is the kids being targeted by a group that wants to silence them.
There’s plenty more character deaths, including Kenji’s father in a brutal manner, Bumpy is still in the show and at first you think she is dying only to find out she’s having a baby, and one of the main villains of the show is a raptor trainer with a thousand-yard stare on her face commanding a group of Atrociraptors (I thought that maybe it was Soyona Santos from Dominion)
Anyways this new show is pretty good, but man is it a lot more dark, I’m curious to see where it goes from here.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide