Cartoon/Western Animation General

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
The reason why Velma is bad is because it doesn’t know what it wants to be. It on the surface seems like it wants to be a deconstruction of the Scooby Doo franchise, but then it does stuff like having Weird Al Yankovic play a recurring character. It doesn’t know whether it wants to be a modern day version of Scooby Doo that’s a loving homage, or a cynical version of the original show that makes fun of it.
Posted Report
Background Pony #4EB0
>Velma was the #1 show on HBO Max
Here’s a crazy idea: What if instead of bitching about Velma on here and on social media, we don’t discuss the show at all, and thus people don’t check out the show to see how bad it is themselves, giving it more views? If enough people do this, viewership will go down, and the show will be cancelled.
Posted Report
Background Pony #4EB0
Pretty much everyone hates Velma.
It warms my heart to see the internet come together to hate something. Like when Norm of the North or The Emoji Movie came out.
Posted Report
Background Pony #4EB0
“Exactly. I spit truth without a filter, like every comedian before hashtag MeToo”.
THIS IS A REAL LINE FROM VELMA.
Posted Report
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
@Cyborg_pony
That picture is from what’s new scooby-doo And the clown that her mother got ended up giving her a fear of clown.
Pretty sure the Velma show has tons of accurate things to complain about
Posted Report
Background Pony #4EB0
People are blaming the high ratings for Velma on people hate-watching.
I think people underestimate how bad the entertainment taste of the average person is. There’s a reason reality shows are, or at least, used to be, so popular.
Posted Report
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

How many episodes does Velma actually have? For all we know, they split the order episode order like many animated shows on streaming sites do.
Always be suspicious that a “New season” releases just months after the last one. Animation doesn’t take that short.
Posted Report
Background Pony #4EB0
Someone on Twitter said that Joe Barbera was a serial sexual harasser.
Wow, Joe Barbera was a sexual harasser, back when sexual harassment in the workplace wasn’t taken as seriously? Next, you’re gonna tell me the people who worked on the original Looney Tunes shorts were racist.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide