Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Animal Crossing discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@igotnopicks":](/forums/generals/topics/animal-crossing-discussion?post_id=4694275#post_4694275
)  
Despite her cute/short chibi appearance, I'm pretty sure she's a grown-up regardless, seeing as she works as a mayor's secretary, and second-in-command basically. In fact, frankly she practically is more like the mayor then you are at times. (Especially, when you aren't playing the game.)

So I'm sure she can buy "Doom."

"

[
@Marx":](/forums/generals/topics/animal-crossing-discussion?post_id=4694516#post_4694516
)  
Everything she wears is adorable.

Though, her "glasses" outfit is missing the "glasses."
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@igotnopicks":/forums/generals/topics/animal-crossing-discussion?post_id=4694275#post_4694275
Despite her cute/short chibi appearance, I'm pretty sure she's a grown-up regardless, seeing as she works as a mayor's secretary, and second-in-command basically. In fact, frankly she practically is more like the mayor then you are at times. (Especially, when you aren't playing the game.)
So I'm sure she can buy "Doom."

"@Marx":/forums/generals/topics/animal-crossing-discussion?post_id=4694516#post_4694516
Everything she wears is adorable.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky