You laugh, you lose.

XxMobianEquinexX
Duck - Quacking in circles
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I’ll tell you a story.  
I have always dreamed to be a popular kid in school. I always prayed and hoped every single night that one day I will be the most popular kid and basically rule the school and become liked by everyone. But it never happened. I always talked about how Fallout 3 is objectively bad compared to Fallout New Vegas, and expecting them to be smart enough to realize that and join me, but it seems to make them stay away from me. One day I stopped, I had given up. I declared that they are stupid and being popular in school will not be useful in my life anyway. And I continued my life playing F:NV and The Last of Us.  
And then one day, in the year 2015, something miraculous happened.  
CD Projekt Red released a new game named The Witcher 3, people started recommending it. At first I’m not interested in it. But then TotalBiscuit said that it’s a good game, so I decided to buy it, and played the game.  
After playing it, I then began to feel immersed and it started to feel that my mind is like moving into the game. Then I just went “This is not a game. This is an experience. I’m not playing this, I’m experiencing this.”. I’m amazed by how many morally grey choices that I have, I’m amazed by the story, I’m amazed that this has the amount of RP that I always thought can only be reached by Obsidian’s Fallout New Vegas, I’m amazed that I get to play as the most perfect example of manliness named Geraldo del Rivero, I’m amazed by how perfect the grills are in the game, and I’m amazed that an very small and tiny indie studio named CD Projekt Red basically made this perfection. I am very amazed, this is more than just a game, this is, and still is, the best thing that mankind invented, this is the peak of human creation.  
I began to place The Witcher 3 as the best game of all time, the best game in the universe, and the best game in existance. I have placed Fallout:New Vegas as the second best game of all time. Taken over by such a perfection that is Geraldo’s adventure in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.  
And then my life has changed. I have been enlightened in life. I have completely stopped caring about being popular in school. I have accepted that The Witcher 3 is a part of my life. I have began to praise the almighty Geraldo del Rivero, and praise the ruler of video gaming CD Projekt Red. I began frequently browse /r/Witcher, and /r/Games. While also frequently browsing No Mutants Allowed to talk about the future of Fallout games and RPG Codex. And it’s still happening currently in this time. I’m about to be 10 years old. I’m still around the enlightened folks at those forums. I’m in the best part of my entire life. And thanks to The Witcher 3, I’ll never need a grillfried at 18, I can already make a fanfiction or experience The Witcher 3 right now to experience Triss or Yennefer, and I’m always ready for a Virtual Reality of The Witcher 3, so I can frick them in a fully 100% complete experience. And I thank CD Projekt Red for making a perfection that puts me in the best part of my life. Praise Geraldo del Rivero.
Background Pony #297D
@Black_Fox
Smokey noooo.
Well, you know what they say. You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

“Only you can prevent forest fires… that I started!”
Napsack
Typically turned to the funny pages - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

why
So the new Beauty and the Beast movie tried to merchandise, and… well…  
full

Here’s a side-by side comparison with some previous incarnations, for emphasis:  
full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide