Vent thread

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Abolish the fucking EPA and we’d be eating beef three meals daily without breaking bank.
I don’t care if they have to burn down the fucking Amazon to do it. Match beef production with chicken.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Harvard says red meat is linked to heart disease. Like high blood pressure and plaques in your blood vessels.
I can be just as annoying.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Holy shit brooo… this story has got to be one of the most badass things I’ve ever heard in my life.
So there’s this guy who brought his big and jacked Pit bull to a veterinarian that has full of cuts, punctures, and is bathed in blood BUT the dog was barely hurt. They are clueless as to what made the dog that severely injured. The doctor had the dog in hundreds of stitches.
One day, the Pit bull owner took a stroll on a field near his house, found a trail of his dog’s blood on the ground and followed it… At the end of the stained trail, there… He saw… 9 DEAD COYOTES which was maimed, mauled, and eviscerated.
That Pit bull is pure straight FUCKING GANGSTER.
Duck! - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Theo Bromine
@WaynePonePone
Youtube has been on a downward spiral for some time now, pissing off content creators, purposely slowing browers other than Chrome, getting stricter on adblock, recommending irrelevant videos, increasing censorship.
I’ve been archiving any video I consider worthy to my NAS, just in case they get taken down or YT goes bust.
Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Shut up Cartman!
@midob
Oh yeah, I still remember them making YouTube lag if you have adblock on. They definitely focused more on programming that than their recommendation tabs and search engine.
Beth
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Count Oxymagomedov Sear
Top heavy is unstable and hard to move.
In humans legs are magnitudes more important. The arms are only free to do what they can because of the legs. All power comes from your friction with the ground.
I’m not going to fight that big dude though, if he wants to look like a One Piece character that’s his choice.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I’m not going to fight that big dude though
Realistically, for me… I would NOT want no smoke with that guy on the left. He once actually starched a two time world champion on one occassion into a bloody pulp.
Even hiding behind the big muscular guy, not gonna help. He would also beat the shit outta him.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music/Charts Enthusiast
While I was working, someone was doing a controlled fire and the wind blew all that smoke to the city that I work at. The sky was yellow, the air had smoke all around, it smelled bad and it even rained ash. I swear it was like a volcano erupted nearby. At one point I didn’t even want to step outside to work because the smoke was that bad.
Just Wayne
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Shut up Cartman!
I don’t trust clocks anymore. I don’t know how many time I wake up only to realize it’s several minutes or hours lagged behind. I already changed the battery multiple times. I’ll just look at my phone or computer for time.
KolpSlack
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
I’m ready to throw in the towel…my mom is sicker by the day, my mom’s pretend bf and my brothers give her a hard time on a daily basis, I’m about to be homeless because people gave up on the house, the car will be taken away, my whole life is falling apart before me and I’m just ready to lay down and die already and get it over with.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide