Vent thread

Background Pony #6C71
I feel an irrational urge to murder my Professor of German and it’s something I’ve never felt before in my entire life so I’m a bit scared
This woman has been pulling the last nerves out of me and my groupmates for 2,5 years, hammering the idea into our heads that we are idiots and incompetent (we learn german from scratch as part of our linguistics study, but I guess she expected us to come with a prehand knowledge), yet she doesn’t teach us systematically and we’re still using level A2 books. She threatens to sabotage our exams and get us thrown out of the university, as if this should somehow motivate us. I was really passionate about learning another language and going to the university in general, I used to be and still tryna stay an excellent student because it allows to get scholarship, but now I’m so exhausted and burnt out that I can barely make myself do the homework and go to classes. And previously I just cried, but now an unbearable hatred flares up in me and I can’t get rid of the idea of hurting this person. I don’t feel like I can bare three more semesters of studying with such a professor
I have to finish the university just because so much effort and resources has gone to it. Getting bachelor here takes 4 years, I have about 1,5 more to go, and I have a choice to endure or to leave which is not an option for me pesonally. And getting a therapist is extremely expensive and condemned in my country. Yet I feel like I’m not coping and will soon spiral into something horrible
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Khamzat Chimaev
We need birth numbers to go way down, but we challenged women birth rights in order to maintain economic growth instead.
When the issue of global population is questioned, opposer of lowering the population always point to implications of genocide and racism, which is not the only way to reduce the population. I admit, we will totally go genocidal and racist when it comes to lowering the human race, that’s already in our handbook.
Or denial of manly rights or something, Breeding is not that fundamental, many distinct members of organisms take on societal roles where they aren’t even able to breed. There is many manly ways to contribute to society, humans are supposed to think about the whole pack. Having a child you cannot take care of isn’t that great.
Posted Report
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Beth
Don’t you need to seed future generations for stability as well as growth?
There’s no guarantee older generations will fill in roles needed for society to function, and even then, they won’t fill those roles forever.
Posted Report
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Lord WyrmSpawN
Your right. If there is no way to fully adapt our new generation, there will be a large failure rate of children, combined with a lower overall population. Meaning our economic system can collapse too quickly to save itself.
Population growth is already starting to slow down on a daily bases. People are dropping, we should invest more in their success.
Posted Report
Background Pony #E9D4
Fucking explosive diarrhea
Go fuck your TNT sticks that you bury on my butt
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide