Vent thread

kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I’ve been having a hard time finding a pair of work boots that fit right.

The clerks at the local shoe store harassed me, each of them coming up to ask if I needed help within a minute of each other, when the store was small enough that they could see and hear that I politely refused help from their coworkers because I just wanted to browse. When the fourth annoying asswipe bothered me, I almost lost my temper. Then they all huddled by their kiosk and stared at me. I walked out and will never return. Customer service doesn’t mean breathing down your customer’s fucking neck.

The first pair I ordered online, and despite being my size, felt about two sizes too large. Those I returned.

I ordered another pair that seemed to fit ok, but after hours of wear they rubbed the back of my ankles raw. I can’t return those because they’re worn. Out $170.

Ordered two more pairs. One is about a half size too large, but otherwise seems ok. Maybe I should try those in a smaller size, but I don’t know. The other pair is so heavy it feels like I’m wearing concrete shoes.

I went to a Red Wing store where the clerk measured my feet and recommended a pair. They felt good in the store. I wasn’t happy to pay $300, but they are well made boots and I felt confident they wouldn’t give me trouble. After two days of wear, the soles of my feet are sore, and the skin is peeling from the backs of my ankles where they have been rubbed. If that’s normal break in, then fuck that. For $300 and a professional fitting, I expect my boots not to hurt my feet.

I don’t know what to do now except go back to the old model I wore. My old boots were breathable as a plastic bag and left my feet soaked in sweat at the end of the day, but at least they didn’t hurt.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Background Pony #33FB  
I have a pair of sneakers and chelsea boots I’m happy with. For whatever reason, it’s just work boots that give me trouble.

@Goku Black  
It’s worth spending more to get a more comfortable pair that will last longer. Unfortunately, as I have become painfully aware, cost is not a guarantee of comfort.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Basically during my week long ban, my self anger management therapy was binging out watching every single old skool Jerry Springer videos.

Damn fucking love every bit of it! 😂😭💀
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

In Vino Veritas
9/11 coverage always frames the Pentagon attack as a hit on DC.

It sort of annoys me. Wrong side of the Potomac people. That was an attack on VA soil, killing a staff of mostly VA residents.

It’s a small detail, of course, but I’d prefer it if it was recorded and memorialized properly.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Selaphiel, Badheart, and the rest of y’all on this site needs to stop mentioning me about questioning my whereabouts whenever I’m not around this site for quite some time like your life revolves around me.

Who knows what the unexpected reaches out to me in the future. I could be either banned for a longwhile, arrested or rehabilitated in real life because of my behaviour, or i’m finally having my own life in which such immense responsibilities, I’ll never pay attention to the Internet anymore, OR i just generally don’t want to be around here very often anymore.

I mean that’s really wholesome of you guys saying “Where is Sear?” when i’m not around for so long, but when I do, I feel like you treat me as a random NPC wandering this place like a fucking dumbass. It’s so hypocritical honestly.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I know i’m definitely an NPC that stumbles around this place.

I just mention the ban so people don’t worry so much, but i should have asked first.

I slept a lot on the week of my birthday. I need to be more social, but atleast i’m healthy lately
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
I dunno if I’m an NPC, but I’m definitely someone who’ll probably become a meme long past my death.

Hopefully for all the right reasons.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide