Vent thread

Moving On
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Apparently, I’m the only one who was miserable because of honors during middle school since no one else has online acquaintances. I check their status and they haven’t done as much shit as I’ve done. This type of ignorance and pussification needs to end. All they do when I explain what I do is shout memes and accuse me in socializing with pedophiles. How can I be the only one immune to bullshit if I’m living in the same generation as those assholes?
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
I just wish Southern coastal Chinese cuisine isn’t so fucking bland.  
They need to learn to appreciate stronger flavoured spicier foods.  
And it seems the flavour trends also agree with consumers leaning ever more towards stronger flavoured foods.  
So if they don’t wish to look like that oddball with an antiquated taste profile that just seems to refuse to evolve with the fucking time. They better adapt.

Bland foods should be ILLEGAL
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Selaphiel  
Well, some people suffer from gastrointestinal issues that literally force them to eat nothing but bland foods for life.  
Like one of my brothers, who loves my spaghetti with home made meat and tomato sauce but every time he eats it he ends up suffering from heartburn, gas and diarrhea because his stomach cannot handle garlic and spices.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
Fuck this. I’ll just accept my curiosity and become a Buddhist. It’s kind of rare that there’s some black people who are actually Buddhist.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

“BUT GOOD TASTING FOOD IS ‘UNHEALTHY’ FOR U”!!!

OH FUCKING SHUT UP!  
Do I look like I fucking care about my health? I eat to enjoy. I don’t need your pseudo-scientific “health” preaching when I’m trying to enjoy something I love to do. Which is eating.

If I ant consume good food. Then I believe it ain’t a life much worth living.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Selaphiel  
My brother is a special case. He’s way buffier and athlethic than I (he’s basically a bulldozer) but his stomach is super weak and his tolerance to alcohol is null, which makes no sense considering he looks like he could eat bears for breakfast.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I’ve seen the word “Rest In Peace Kobe” in every few hundreds of meters everywhere I go around my city today. The more I see those words sink in, the more I realize that he is truly gone is truly unacceptable and heartwrenching, it had opened my eyes for a moment that anytime, whenever and wherever it is, life can vanish without a single trace because it’s what’s fate wants to decide whether one’s life is destined to stop or go on. It includes your beloved ones, your friends, your bestest of friends and hell, even the ones you’ve hate and despise can go out like a string being cut off.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@Selaphiel
My brother is a special case. He’s way buffier and athlethic than I (he’s basically a bulldozer) but his stomach is super weak and his tolerance to alcohol is null, which makes no sense considering he looks like he could eat bears for breakfast.

Strong people with arbitraury conditions like this.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide