Vent thread

Dashiefluffywaifu

Reach for the stars *
@That1GuyGAMER18  
Life is just a sesspool of bullshit, people want to be superior to others like it’s the animal kingdom, some love to see you fall and drown in your pain, while others will take your hand and help you along the way. Too much selfishness in this world, too much loss, it can’t all just be for nothing can it? There’s gotta be another place , one that our souls can happily thrive upon with no more suffering. Is it all just misery? No answer to this, only time will tell, stay positive bro <3 I’m trying to myself heh
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The APA has launched a small task-force to study and promote awareness of consensual polyamorous relationships.

For those who don’t know, APA Task forces are single issue groups composed of psychologists and sociologists in order to study a specific phenomena. They’re also used by the APA to build awareness of a topic.

They are not “advocacy groups” as they do not lobby or otherwise promote specific topics insofar any major change, just awareness. Merely observe, study, and report.

That has not stopped the usual suspects from shouting about the “end of morality” in America. The evangelical numpties are out in force, with sticks so far up their asses it doubles as a second spine. Or, a first one, since they are all spineless to begin with.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Why do most Communism supporters forget that the Soviet Union lost the Cold War?

Yeah Capitalism is FAR from perfect but at least it can WORK.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Mr grump

Mine wasn’t political. Unless the APA and Christianity are suddenly inexplicably linked to politics. Which would be a rather bold, and frankly idiotic assessment. The APA is a body of psychologists, sociologists, clinicians, and scientists. It is purely academic, not governmental.

Captain’s one, yea that’s pretty political.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
I’m love sick. I’ve never been so hopelessly infatuated with a woman before and its getting me high on all those wonderfull brain chemicals many people mistake as genuine love.

It’s a pleasant, if shallow feeling. I just wish I didn’t crash so hard everytime I force myself to ignore it.
Peregrine
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Gangle Protection Squad
You know this whole trend of “food licking at the store and putting it back on the shelf” challenge really goes to show you how many sociopaths we have in society today. There’s a lot of them out there.

This is why I buy sealed stuff that would be obvious if tampered with. Exists for icecream too, some containers have the lid sealed where you have to pull the tab part off first to open it.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
@PonyPon  
I really don’t want to risk being accused of “Mansplaining” and cause the Cancel Culture Crowd to murder me.

I know that not every woman is like that but those types of gals DO exist and they won’t hesitate to publicly kill your reputation if they feel even SLIGHTLY offended.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@CaptainXtra  
I’m not lusting after her, though I think she’s Beautiful. Infatuation  
Is distinct from lust and is defined as an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone or something. I’ve had strong feelings for her for almost a year now. I wish these feelings would go away. It hurts being around her and not being able to tell her how I feel.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@PonyPon  
No, This is a woman. I work with her and we get along well. But my job is menial and while I own a house, I can only afford it because my father lives in the back room. I can’t give her anything and Im a coward when it comes to matters of the heart.

If I had succeeded in getting into the police academy this year, The first thing I would have done after quiting my job would’ve been to ask her out.

Perhaps next year. Untill than, I can’t risk letting these feeling get any stronger or they’ll mess me up.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide