Vent thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Some folk disgust me.

The ones that demand our boys and girls get sent off to the meatgrinder for pointless slaughter are then having BBQs and shooting off fireworks today.

Memorial Day is a day of contemplation, a day of remembrance. You are not a “patriot” because you shoot off a couple fireworks. Especially if you’re one of the ones chomping at the bits to send to the slaughter those who are your better.

You want to honor our vets and the fallen? Show some respect to our vets every day rather than two holidays out of the fucking year.
That1GuyGAMER18

Hey look. It's me.
@Zincy  
finally someone with knowlegde of why we celebrate this day, i ate not one burger, shot off zero fireworks but i did visit my uncle’s grave, he served in operation desert storm, iraqi freedom, and a deployment in afganistan and passed away last year.

i know the meaning of today quite well
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
What bothers me about Memorial Day is that it doesn’t memorialize anything specific. Instead of having a day of remembrance for all major wars, the US has one that doesn’t fall on any particular anniversary. That’s infuriating because there’s both May 8 (Victory in Europe Day) and May 9 (end of the Civil War) in the same month that could be used. Hell, Veterans’ Day is an appropriation of Armistice Day (end of WWI) that I find to be in poor taste. I’m not saying there shouldn’t be a Veterans’ or Memorial Day, but that we need to first commemorate specific events and tragedies before we can generalize.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
A landlord is kicking a 102 year old women from her apartment so he could move his daughter in.

As per the CBS report-

“We know legally you can make her leave but 102? Would you kick out a 102-year-old woman?” Johnson asked.

He replied by saying, “Would you take care of your child?”

His daughter, btw, is graduating Law School. I think she’ll be able to take care of herself you greedy cunt.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide