Vent thread

TheMagpulPone
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Dynamic Pie
@GenericArchangel  
Those laws don’t exactly “work everywhere else” like the media would have you believe. In number of deaths from mass shootings per 1,000 residents in developed nations, the USA isn’t even in the top 10. Even France ranks higher than we do.
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl

So many orphans~Alastor
Welp one of my close relatives died. She was in the hospital in intensive care because of two heart attacks that happened on the same day. Which ultimately killed her. Granted her body was in bad shape and she knew she didn’t have much time left. However, she didn’t expect to die so quickly in the span of less than 48 hours.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
You know what really grinds my gears? People who walk their dog without a lead. I swear to god, The next time someones dog runs up on me while I’m trying to do my cardio at the park, I’m kicking it in the fucking teeth.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Badheart  
It’s a common problem in my suburb. Apparently no one around here can afford a leash. I’ve been tripped, growled at, and followed while on my run by several differant dogs since I moved into this area.

And every single time I get the same awkward, quite, quick “sorry” as the owners collect their dogs.
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl

So many orphans~Alastor
@Badheart  
Two consecutive heart attacks on the same day. She had been in poor health these last few years and she had a quadruple heart bypass around 20+ years ago. She had only 35% of her heart working for her but after those consecutive heart attacks a couple of days ago it crippled her enough to kill her yesterday. I didn’t even know that you could have multiple heart attacks on the same day until I heard what happened with her.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide