Vent thread

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Joseph Raszagal  
In the United States, a lot of times, there’s only 2 or 4 sets of equipment and crews that can do permanent repairs to roads in an entire state, and you have to wait until the equipment is near you before you can get the permanent repairs done. Otherwise everything is temp patches. They spend the whole summer working across the state, county by county, and when they get to the other end of the state they turn around and go back, fixing roads as they go.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Scrabbleman  
Well, if people wanted more infrastructure maintenance, or more money to be spent on crews to maintain the roads, they’d have to be ok with money being spent on that. But that leads us to the Political Zone. On average though, those teams make it across the state often enough that things don’t fall completely apart, which is apparently what the majority of Americans wants.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
This goddamn irate customer I had to attend to got under my skin. He wanted to know where the bags were, so I showed him where, but after I had to quickly help someone else, he told me “you didn’t answer my question.” Motherfucker, I told you and motioned you where the goddamn bags were. Old bag of bones even had the gall to tell me that I wasn’t being helpful when I told him where the chocolate was after I told him what aisles they were in. Ugh…
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
A note to engineers. Just because it looks fine on a autoCAD readout does not mean it is practical, accessible, or hell even functional in the field.

Ever heard the old saying “no plan survives contact with the enemy”? Meditate on that saying before approving any design document.
someguy111

@Derpy Whooves  
Ugh, temp patches. Welcome to Michigan. They cause more trouble than they are supposed to fix. Not only do they leave little bits of tar pebbles everywhere flying up against your car and are a royal pain to get off the frame and body once the tar cools and hardens but the patch lasts for just a few days before its just a pothole again. Tax dollars at work.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Derpy Whooves  
They wouldn’t have to fix the roads so often if they built them right the first time. All the roads by me are poured concrete slabs, which would be fine except that there is no rebar connecting the slabs so they shift and become uneven.

A road near me is collapsing because it’s being undercut by running water in a ditch on one side that was never reinforced.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I hate it when I’m in the middle of searching through my internet (Safari) on my phone and it suddenly crashes, All my accounts on Derpibooru, FB, Twitter and Google gets automatically logged out.
The Equestrian Zodiac
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Witch Dagger!
Oh joy, there’s a physical release of Dust and Flinthook for the Switch, too bad they’ve been price gouged by greedy prices who care more about their wallets rather than the games.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide