Vent thread

Sectioned
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
@Labyrinthine  
I used to smoke. I quit about 6 months ago. You should quit smoking not because you’ll live longer, but because you won’t be experiencing the negative effects of being addicted to cigarettes. Like sore throat, coughing, trouble breathing, etc.

Quitting smoking really is as simple as just stopping. Source: me, having been smoke free for 6 months without the need for quitting aides or tricks.
Background Pony #7701
@pixel  
No  
Seriously  
The vote is tomorrow  
And I’m the most terrified I’ve ever been though I’m not in The EU, It’s just I care about others
Joseph Raszagal
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Emily Brickenbrackle III
@Count Adramélekh Sear ov the Far East  
Faulty wiring is what took out my neighbor’s trailer. The verdict came in after the fire department investigated what was left and, whoever the psychopath was the first wired the place, apparently wired a little less than half of the place to the same circuit. All the electronics in the rear bedroom, the washer and drier, and a bunch of the lighting were all on the same damn circuit.

Poor electrical work really is a killer.
Sectioned
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
I’m currently in the process of trying to repair my windows installation using the command prompt. I don’t think it’s going to work.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide