Vent thread

intexda
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Chemtrails are turning the frogs gay
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

My math teacher gave way too much homework this week and atthe end of the 8 page exam that i have to scan into a computer to turn in she patted herself ont he back with a joke question about how she is the best instructor int he world.  
I created an option E and chose a different teacher out of spite and unamusement.
Josh103
Thread Starter - Artists you miss.

@Chrys  
I see them often enough near my canals. The big green iguanas.

What I see the most though are giant ameivas. They’re everywhere down here. Invasive in fact, much like the marine toad.
Vortaxonus

@ILoveMyoozik  
the difference is that anon is also annoying as hell and has some glaring goalpost moving (for example he says we are worse then the mongols sue to use being as home at our phones and shit all day awhile back, not joking).
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
The annoying thing about the Disney live-action remakes is that some of their animated movies would actually work really well in live-action. Like Atlantis The Lost Empire or The Black Cauldron. But they just do their most popular ones because nostalgia and it’ll get them the most money.

God, Black Cauldron would HUGELY benefit from a live-action remake.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I need me some Pencak Silat brutality. The Raid series spoiled me. They pretty much become the standard to which I compare action movies to. (specifically the brutal gritty martial arts kind)

John Wick is my new standard for gritty action movies in general, but The Raid…man. That movie got Iko Uwais on the radar as one of the hottest upcoming asian action star this decade.

I heard that John Wick 3 gonna be including actors/choreographers from The Raid series. That’s gonna be something.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@ILoveMyoozik

No, it was animated. And it’s infamous for having an absolute dumpster fire of a production. It had been in development hell for 10 years, from about 1975 before getting released in 1986, and they kept setting it aside for other projects, and when they did finally devote time to it, the final product was basically hacked to pieces and lots of things were cut and redone constantly.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide