Vent thread

kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I set out to have a nice lunch. I was going to have moules frites and Belgian ale at a fancy cafe. I got lost in the city, and could not find a place to park anywhere. Hours later I ended up having some crappy appetizers in the suburbs. The food was obviously not fresh. You could tell it had been sitting under a heat lamp for hours, the lettuce was wilted and browning, and the cheese soup was so thick you could use it for macaroni.
someguy111
Wallet After Summer Sale -

So sick of all these car repairs! I just spent 600 dollars to fix the ac and now something else breaks. I can never save any of what little money I make from my job. I don’t know why I’m not allowed to have any money!
Zaknel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
@ArkyNoid  
Well, yesterday I did get a PM from somebody saying that he doesn’t remember ever talking to me, but that he’d like me to never ever talking to him via any method, and immediately deleted the PM. So, there is some jerkish behavior here. But, still lots of nice people.
ÄrkÿNóîd
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Question stuff and enjoy
@Zaknel

Never denied the nice people exist locally. You probably have been here less than a year. Tell you what, enjoy the sandbox so to speak for what fun it can bring. And it can, it certainly can.
Zaknel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
@ArkyNoid  
I’ve been here ten months…

@ILoveMyoozik  
Well, I’ve gotten two people insist I not do that now. Seeing as one of them replied to me in this very thread after making such a big deal about me replying to her, it seems to defeat the point.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
@PonyPon  
@Zaknel  
@Chrys  
It is getting harder and harder to find people who respect what I enjoy, rather than constantly pointing out all the flaws of things I like and thus making me feel like I made a horrible mistake in liking those things to begin with.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide