Vent thread

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

As simple rule if every part of your CCG can’t be won with a basic starter deck then it’s Pay to win, and you should be banned from holding any contests with it or locking elements behind challenges,
arcanedarness

@Thanotos Omega

Magic the Gathering is also pay to win. I love the game, but it’s the sad truth. I have some decks in the eternal formats (to avoid having to change them often) and my friends and I use generic free card-playing applications to test new decks, so we don’t spend too much.
Background Pony #8038
a group tried to protest the planned removal of a statue of Robert E Lee.  
  • and another group protested them, claiming they supported racism.

the local paper called the first group white supremacists and bigots.

its bigotry all right, from the second group and the paper.

the Confederacy is HERTITAGE not Hate, and those who call it racist are the Racists.
Background Pony #8038
im talking about Now, and how anything confederate -like a statue. is immediately considered evil and bigoted.
BadgingBadger
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

💪😎🤜 S🔥W🔥A🔥G 🤛😂👍
@Shadow Star  
Well, destroying the statue would be surely a bummer. It’s a piece of history, even if controversial history. Historical patrimony.  
But rage was bound to happen sooner or later. It was a statue paying homage to a confederate general.  
No matter what you say about Robert E. Lee, his decision to join the CSA was, in my view, risky. And, for the most part, it only served to divide opinions of him. Sure, he can still be seen as a figure of pride for post-war virginians, but i really don’t think he should have been given a statue. He would still be remembered without it.  
Nonetheless, what with both the alt-right and the SJW’s gradually radicalizing, i expect more violent clashes to happen. Worse off, moderates on one side will probably be accusing the moderates on the other side of not controlling their extremists enough…
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Background Pony #39CF  
First of all, ever pick up a history book? Secondly, even if you had some point, it got completely buried under the fact that someone was literally killed. So regardless of what they were defending, they’re murderers.

@Shadow Star  
The statue wasn’t even going to be destroyed. It was going to be sold and the proceeds were going to go to local organizations.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Ereiam  
If I want to talk about Charlottesville in general, or just about the moral stuff around the murder and the riots?

Because, uh, I live there, so I should be allowed to talk about Charlottesville wherever I want.
Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
My grandma (dad’s side) called yesterday and asked if my mom, my grandma and me would come over today for a barbecue. We get here and nobody is outside, in fact it looked like no one was here. We rung the doorbell and it took a few minutes for grandpa to open the door. It’s dead in here, there’s no food and I’m pissed. So is my mom. My grandma isn’t even here, she went out to get medicine. Like who the fuck asks someone to come over and they don’t do what they said they would??
Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
@PonyPon  
That’s so shitty! My grandpa just claimed they got up early to start cooking so maybe the food is ready and just needs to be heated up…but, nothing is happening.
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
Oh boy, i need a root canal on one tooth. and 4 wisdom teeth removals. Part of me wants to get this done, another part of me doesn’t want to, because the last time i was at the dentist, they fucked up a somewhat minor cavity filling. Wrong tooth, with no Novocaine.

Please end my life right now.
someguy111
Wallet After Summer Sale -

First world problems vent: I’m having trouble with my multi-monitor setup. I would love to be able to maximize a window over all 3 (and maybe later 5) displays but everytime I hit maximize, Windows only maximizes the window on a single display.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide