Vent thread

warc9
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Ultimate Fan of Scoots
“Shut the fuck up. … You are at the bottom of the leaderboard. “- Some asshole after I asked him politely to switch from being sniper.

I was a med and at the third place at the leaderboard.

Also it was on payload and they where spawn camping us and we didn’t even push it to first point.

Did I mention that we had 3 snipers and 4 spys?
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I just spent a few minutes musing on the nature of endings.

One of the worst things a writer/creator can do is extend a story past its natural lifespan. I’ve seen many great stories ruined by overstaying their welcome.

I’m not talking about episodic stories like The Simpsons, that’s similar. What I mean is self contained stories that just drag on.

The worst offenders are when it’s obvious the creator is doing it because the story/character/status quo is popular with the fan base. A combination of a selfish creator and a rabid fan base. Sometimes, shit just has to end. So put a cap on your damn story and be done with it.
Nightweaver20xx
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
Is it just me, or have fast food commercials gotten more obnoxious and cringey over the years? I have to mute out literally every single one of them, especially Arby’s, to prevent me from throwing my remote through the TV.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Tragiclady  
I think I should probably stop caring about what most people think and stop talking about politics. When people have their minds made up, there’s no point in trying to change them, and that applies to me, too.
arcanedarness

@TheHappySpaceman

Hurray for the death of dialogue.

Seriously, this isn’t a good idea. There’s little cost on checking what are their arguments before saying to them you are not interested in what they have to say anymore.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@arcanedarness  
But the thing is, if you’re a liberal and are trying to convince an extremist conservative (or an extremist liberal SJW) in your beliefs, they aren’t going to change and they’re just going to try to convince you. But neither of you wants to change, so it’s a waste of time.

@BadgingBadger  
Saaaaaaaaaaaaame. The thing is, I want to stay out of political stuff, but it’s kind of unavoidable these days.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
I’m starting to wonder if I should delete all of my old comments. If this whole music thing works out for me, I would hate to have someone dig those up and show everyone how imperfect and terrible a person I am.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
@TheHappySpaceman  
Unless you said something you no longer believe, in which case you can just say that, I wouldn’t bother.

Anyone who would write you off because of them probably isn’t a fan worth having anyway.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@PonyPon  
That’s the problem. I’ve said a few… controversial things on sites like this one, deviantART, Channel Awesome, and Muse.mu, and I would hate having someone dig them up and “expose” me.

Plus, there’s the whole, uh, roleplaying thing that I did here…
literallywho?
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@warc9  
i hate soldier mains, they are the most tryhard, stupid ass, toxic ass people out there (not all of them) they cant get out of spawn whitout a kritzkrieg up their rectum

and the stock croket launcher is more broken than the phlog
Tragiclady
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Its not related to politics for me, it might be for other people. Whenever someone agrees with you, whether you’re right or wrong. It just feels so good. As if someone agreeing with you is such a rare event. The feeling is doubled if its a hotly contested or divisive subject.

Sometimes when someone says something I really agree with online. Even if I don’t say anything out loud, I mentally give them secret bonus points. The temptation to pile on with them and say “I agree!” or “Me too!” is strong, but it feels like a cheap trick since I don’t have much debate skills of my own.

That vague subject I was referring to is discussing children’s cartoons, but it sounded like politics doesn’t it?
Tragiclady

@TheHappySpaceman  
I would think as long as you didn’t jokingly or seriously endorse genocide or school shootings or anything like that you should be fine.

My conversation records with my first three online love interests, and much of my early online friends, are emotionally painful enough that it could be weaponized and used against me. I deleted my records of that stuff off my computer, and hopefully they don’t remember enough to care :D
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@TheHappySpaceman

@arcanedarness

Some old webcomics I used to read, back in the day were what sparked the musings.

I remember I stopped reading a few because the story just drug on and on. Markiplier’s bros comic TwoKinds was one, I abandoned it many a moon ago when it just seemed to sit there and not advance. Also movies like The Hobbit series just had no business being as long as they did.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide