Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
@warc9  
I have some ideas how to improve the Nightweaver20xx character. One: Nightweaver needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Nightweaver isn’t on screen, all the characters should be asking, “Where’s Nightweaver?”
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
I hate the stereotype that jocks are just dumb muscle brutes. Sports require strategy, quick reflexes, and concentration.

And I don’t even play sports.
warc9
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Ultimate Fan of Scoots
@Corrderio  
Ok.

Anyway, Some of the comments on link that made me happy are just dumb.

The switch is a vida game console first, who gives a flying fuck if it doesn’t have streaming support on day one?
toxicrystal
Thread Starter - The Sports Thread - "Did it for Tebow"

I LUB MOO!
They found a tumor. Very early stages, and can easily be removed next week.

It’s still fucking there, though. There’s now the question of if it’ll come back again that really can’t ever be put to rest until they’re gone. I’ve seen this shit come back and destroy lives, and I’m just really scared.

I don’t want to have to think about the possibility of losing them. It scares me so much.
Nightweaver20xx
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
@VNagato  
Yeah, hey, if anything, I’m what’s known as “aggressive aggressive.” I have literally no followup to that, take that as you will. …

Two Best Sisters Play MGSV, coming soon.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Apparently Holocaust denial is rapidly on the rise. It’s seen a noticeable uptick recently, and is being propped up by other conspiracy denials (Sandy Hook massacre false-flag, on-air WDBJ7 shoot was to take away guns, the massacre of a black church was a false-flag, etc, etc, etc). That second one btw happened 5 minutes down the road, and I knew one of the victims personally, so I can assure all the nutters out there that it did indeed happen.

Each one of these conspiracies is bullshit and anyone that buys into them is an idiot. I expected a lot of things today. Reading “Holocaust denial on the rise” wasn’t one of them.

@toxicrystal

Cancer is a fowl beast. The sooner we eliminate it the better.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@toxicrystal  
It will always be possible, living life afraid of that will only make the time shared less meaningful, live not for the fear of loss, but for the joy of what you have, ask to take a few more pictures together at parties, be more willing to reschedule other things to make time for them, but don’t hollow out your life because of maybes,
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide