Viewing last 25 versions of post by Zincy in topic Vent thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
MGore over, air pollution is real, and a real prjoblem.

Burying
your fucking hDead in the sand like some clay brained idiot doesn't make it go away.

You can bitch and moan to me about your fucking rights all day, I really don't care.

When cancer rates are skyrocketing, along with asthma rates and other illnesses. When life ex
pectancy around polluted areas drops. When the ocean is full of trash. When biodiversity is tanking.

I really d
on't care about your rights in the matter.

People are getting sick and dying, animals are dying off, property values are falling, illness is rising.

So forgive me if I really don't care of big daddy government makes you regulate the stack on your mud bogging truck.
No reason given
Edited by Zincy
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
More over, air pollution is real, and a real problem.

Burying your fucking head in the sand like some clay brained idiot doesn't make it go away.

You can bitch and moan to me about your fucking rights all day, I really don't care.

When cancer rates are skyrocketing, along with asthma rates and other illnesses. When life expectancy around polluted areas drops. When the ocean is full of trash. When biodiversity is tanking.

I really don't care about your rights in the matter.

People are getting sick and dying, animals are dying off, property values are falling, illness is rising.

So forgive me if I really don't care of big daddy government makes you regulate the stack on your mud bogging truck.
No reason given
Edited by Zincy