Viewing last 25 versions of post by SleepySteve in topic Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
The people who are obsessed with the security and safety of children, be it from guns, violence in media, profanity, sex or morality in general are likely to have critical levels of pedophile particle emissions.

I for one would love to see another *Good Boys* or *Stand By Me*, where the kids are like "fuck you" and don't care about their own lives (since they know living sucks and wish they were aborted).
No reason given
Edited by SleepySteve
SleepySteve
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
The people who are obsessed with the security and safety of children, be it from guns, violence in media, profanity, sex or morality in general are likely to have critical levels of pedophile particle emissions.

I for one would love to see another *Good Boys* or *Stand By Me*.
No reason given
Edited by SleepySteve
SleepySteve

Apples and Pears
No reason given
Edited by SleepySteve