Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Sectioned in topic Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Sectioned
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
I absolutely hate hate hate hate hate hate hate Donald Trump (not exactly unpopular, but there are people that support him) and it blows my mind that he even managed to get elected looking at his record-breaking ABYSMAL approval ratings (a mere 37% according to the latest polls). Don’t get me wrong, both candidates were terrible, but at least with Hillary we wouldn’t be trying to repeal obamacare and defunding planned parenthood, I mean jesus.

I am an anti-theist. I acknowledge that religion can do some good, but that is in spite of religion itself, there’s no reason you have to be religious to do charity work.

Islam is the worst thing in the history of anything ever. I instantly lose respect for anyone who isn’t an atheist, and even more so if they are Muslim.

The wage gap is bullshit. Feminism is bullshit. I am squanchly anti-feminsm and anti-social justice, proudly. Oppression in the 1st world is bullshit. Women’s oppression is bullshit. Diversity is bullshit. Racism does not become acceptable just because it’s done by a minority group (yes there are some people who actually believe that black people can’t be racist).

Let me know if you agree/disagree!  
[@Commune](/dis/unpopular-opinion-time-super-alpha-no-pony-edition/post/3343445#post_3343445)  

> The first transformers was good, albeit flawed

I found the first transformers extremely bland. I don't see how anyone could call it good by any stretch of the imagination.
No reason given
Edited by Sectioned
Sectioned
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
I absolutely hate hate hate hate hate hate hate Donald Trump (not exactly unpopular, but there are people that support him) and it blows my mind that he even managed to get elected looking at his record-breaking ABYSMAL approval ratings (a mere 37% according to the latest polls). Don’t get me wrong, both candidates were terrible, but at least with Hillary we wouldn’t be trying to repeal obamacare and defunding planned parenthood, I mean jesus.

I am an anti-theist. I acknowledge that religion can do some good, but that is in spite of religion itself, there’s no reason you have to be religious to do charity work.

Islam is the worst thing in the history of anything ever. I instantly lose respect for anyone who isn’t an atheist, and even more so if they are Muslim.

The wage gap is bullshit. Feminism is bullshit. I am squanchly anti-feminsm and anti-social justice, proudly. Oppression in the 1st world is bullshit. Women’s oppression is bullshit. Diversity is bullshit. Racism does not become acceptable just because it’s done by a minority group (yes there are some people who actually believe that black people can’t be racist).

Let me know if you agree/disagree!
No reason given
Edited by Sectioned