Viewing last 25 versions of post by EquestrianScholar in topic Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

EquestrianScholar
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Yeah so help me if they don't resolve the fact that Superman is dead before the Justice League is founded I'm going to be pissed. You cannot have the Justice League without Superman, I'm sorry but that is how I feel.

Also there is the fact that more than half of the members of the Justice League won't have the wir owng movie first, and again Martin Manhunter won't be a part of the founding either though he supposed to be. No instead I have to deal with Cyborg being founding member and worrying about whether or not they'll be a Green Lantern.

Gah, I wish New 52 and never happened.
No reason given
Edited by EquestrianScholar
EquestrianScholar
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Yeah so help me if they don't resolve the fact that Superman is dead before the Justice League is founded I'm going to be pissed. You cannot have the Justice League without Superman, I'm sorry but that is how I feel.

Also there is the fact that more than half of the members of the Justice League won't have the wrong movie, and again Martin Manhunter won't be a part of the founding either though he supposed to be. No instead I have to deal with Cyborg being founding member and worrying about whether or not they'll be a Green Lantern.

Gah, I wish New 52 and never happened.
No reason given
Edited by EquestrianScholar