Viewing last 25 versions of post by Mighty-Muffins in topic The Pizza Thread - With a Side of Toxic-Mario

Mighty-Muffins
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

"[@Background Pony #D289":](/dis/toxic-mario-traced-artwork/post/3400451#post_3400451
)  
And that specific status update directly attacking me like that with no grounds like that is what i think was totally out of line for many people. It became petty at this point. I didn't see it directly but I was informed......been saying it for a long time and people got sick of her and now people saw what I had to always put up with her. I stopped worry about her long ago anyway.
No reason given
Edited by Mighty-Muffins
Mighty-Muffins
Artist -

"@Background Pony #D289":/dis/toxic-mario-traced-artwork/post/3400451#post_3400451
And that specific status update duirectly attacking me like that with no grounds like that is lwhat i thinkely was totally out of line. It became petty at this point. I didn't see it directly but I was informed......been saying it for a long time and people got sick of her and now people saw what I had to always put up with her. I stopped worry about her long ago anyway.
No reason given
Edited by Mighty-Muffins
Mighty-Muffins
Artist -

"@Background Pony #D289":/dis/toxic-mario-traced-artwork/post/3400451#post_3400451
And that specific status update durectly attacking me like that with no grounds like that is likely was totally out of line......been saying it for a long time and people got sick of her and now people saw what I had to always put up with her.
No reason given
Edited by Mighty-Muffins