The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

If/When Penny gets a theme song if it isn’t a high energy dance song with a rap section and contain something like “Power to full! all systems steady! Daddy’s little girl is combat ready!” then what even is the point of music?
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Angrybrony  
I feel penny’s father was hyped up to much to not acknowledge in her song, but you could easily swap it with “This little girl is combat ready” also maybe have the song as a duet with her dad,
Background Pony #F34F
Turns out that each of Ghidorah’s heads have names. Although I’m pretty sure those are the Japanese words for 1 2 and 3. And Kevin.
I’m mildly surprised by how many people agree that Kevin is the best head.

I mean he is, obviously, but you don’t expect everyone else to think so too.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Godzilla 2’s novelization gave some insight into Kong’s relationship with the rest of the verse.

Basically, Kong is a kaiju like the rest. Of course, and he’s been hearing the Alpha’s call his entire life. But he ignored it because he’s more or less content to stay on Skull Island on top of being really pissed off at the skullcrawlers. But after the events of the movie he’s ready to leave the island due to a combination of A) a new alpha being established (It was kinda up in the air for a few millenia between Godzilla, Ghidorah and MUTO Prime), B) the various kaiju beginning to migrate to Skull Island and Kong not liking visitors (He’s fine with humans as long as they don’t start dropping bombs), and C) the Alpha’s Call is awakening the skullcrawler horde at an accelerated rate, and Kong really doesn’t like that.
Background Pony #B739
Rate each DCEU movie  
First my opinions

1.Man of Steel: 7.5/10  
2.Batman V Superman: 5/10  
3.Suicide Squad: 4.5/10  
4.Wonder Woman: 9.5/10  
5.Justice Leauge: 5/10  
6.Aquaman: 8/10  
7.Shazam!: 9/10
Background Pony #4694
@Darth Prime
Yup. I wonder how long they’re going to keep doing Batman shows without Batman.
For what it’s worth, your comment gave me a very brief mental image of a Garfield Minus Garfield situation, but with Batman instead.

I wonder which would be funnier… the 90s era Batman: The Animated Series minus the title character, or the classic 1960s live action one with Burt Ward being the only one showing up everywhere?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide