The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
And Marvel ended up canceling the Northrop Grumman partnership entirely (not just the presentation) after all the backlash.

I’m glad they had the sense to back out of it all, but it shouldn’t have been a thing in the first place.
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Jarkes  
I think they just chose the wrong marvel properties to promote NG.

if they used SHIELD for instance (“no more helicarriers crashing every tuesday with NG”)… wouldn’t you want your secret spy division being armed by the best instead of the lowest bidder?
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Jarkes  
Kind of a shame I was legit curious what was up with that.

I mean a company that’s become so famous/infamous for being super liberal partnering with the military industrial complex what the actual F?
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Darth Prime  
It’s called payed patriotism, it’s where the military or it’s bosses pay off a company to make them look good, like how they pay the NFL to do tributes to the troops or how they let micheal bay use their stuff for his movies for making them look good,
OptimusPrimevil
Artist -

@Thanotos Omega  
was thinking more of how bay convinced the US military to be onboard with using US military vehicles as the bad guys in the first movie.

“don’t you see? they want the BEST military hardware out there to use as their disguises”.
OptimusPrimevil
Artist -

@Jarkes  
at least that’s what i heard.

@Jarkes  
man knows how to squeeze $$$. ford missed out when they didn’t want barricade to be an actual ford car (movie used a car made to look like it) due to perceived negative backlash. they never realized people would go to their dealers and say “I want to buy the car that tried to kill Shia LaBeouf.”
Background Pony #03CC
STAR WARS: Darth Vader #8 showed the origin of Inquisitors(as seen in STAR WARS REBELS) program including a fight between Vader & Grand Inquisitor as there first meeting
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide