Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dustcan in topic The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
[@Angrybrony](/forums/dis/topics/the-nerd-out-thread?post_id=5179635#post_5179635)
> i'm be real with you dawgs. FNAF:SB hits different. i actully really like it and what it did for the animatronic characters like i felt bad for some of them.

[@Dustcan](/forums/generals/topics/video-game-general-thead?post_id=5179466#post_5179466)
> From humble beginnings to glam rock.
>
> MMH! Shame Scott Cawthorn is such a piece of work because FNAF has really become something great.

--

Just got back from NWH. Want to talk about some big spoilers.

||Yep. Hollywood's worst kept secret was correct: Maguire and Garfield Spideys are in it. And every scene they're in is a blast. I wouldn't say it ever quite lived up to the hype, but then again the circumstances surrounding this crossover means there is no way it could live up to the hype. Still the interactions between the any number of the Peters were great, and that big swing together when they finally got in sync with each other was awesome.||

||The villains were great too. Lizard and Sandman were barely bigger than side characters. They never even appeared in their human forms until the end, and I'm all but certain that was recycled footage from their respective films. Electro was a step up from his film though. But yeah as the trailers showed the real stars of this team-up was Doc Ock and Green Goblin. They owned every scene they were in. Sadly, though it took me a while to notice, there were only 5 of them. We still have to wait for the big screen debut of the Sinister Six.||

||Uncle Ben is an integral part of Spiderman's backstory, so much so I was starting to wonder how they could repeat his story without it getting stale. They sure found a way alright.||

||Random thought, but the motherfucking Green Goblin straight up powerbombs Peter during their first fight!||

||And for the biggest surprise of all, they fucking did it! Those madmen did it! VENOM WAS IN THE MOVIE! I mean, technically. It was only in the mid-credits scene, and Tom Hardy never "suited up", but yeah that Let There Be Carnage stinger did amount to something. Not much considering he immonly appearedi for a minutely then got yeeted back to the Sony-verse, but hey Eddie did leave a drop of Venom behind. We're getting an MCU Venom down the line!||

||The after credits stinger was just a straight up trailer for the next Doctor Strange movie. 2 standout moments were Shuma-Gorath vs Strange and...was that Strange Supreme? The What If series is canon to the MCU?||

So yeah it was a blast.
No reason given
Edited by Dustcan