Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@Dustcan":](/forums/dis/topics/the-nerd-out-thread?post_id=4972561#post_4972561
)  
Well, the show & games are quite different, but have similarities, like most game shows, as I said. So not knowing anything about the games won't hamper the show for you. (Heck, I liked the Sonic cartoons before I ever played them.)

If you wanna check out the games, I'd recommend the Collection as a good place to start, or go with "Symphony of the Night," or one of the other "Metroidvania" GBA/DS/WiiU/ECT. games if you want a more modernized (and less difficult) experience.  
"Castlevania: Rondo of Blood" is probably my favorite game in the series. (The one featuring Richter Belmont from SSBU.)
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@Dustcan":/forums/dis/topics/the-nerd-out-thread?post_id=4972561#post_4972561
Well, the show & games are quite different, but have similarities, like most game shows, as I said. So not knowing anything about the games won't hamper the show for you. (Heck, I liked the Sonic cartoons before I ever played them.)

If you wanna check out the games, I'd recommend the Collection as a good place to start, or go with "Symphony of the Night," or one of the other "Metroidvania" GBA/DS/WiiU/ECT. games if you want a more modernized (and less difficult) experience.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@Dustcan":/forums/dis/topics/the-nerd-out-thread?post_id=4972561#post_4972561

If you wanna check out the games, I'd recommend the Collection as a good place to start, or go with "Symphony of the Night," or one of the other "Metroidvania" GBA/DS/WiiU/ECT. games if you want a more modernized experience.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky