Viewing last 25 versions of post by Prof.NightJack in topic Super Mario Maker Thread

Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
Honestly, with how I have seen some peoples thoughts on the last two Paper Mario games I could care less if the story of Paper Jam is generic.

The game as a whole can be great but I have a feeling people are going to think the one that had the almost nonexistent RPG elements is going to be better and miss that that Paper Mario is meant to be an RPG.

[spoiler]

||
I know some don't like Sticker Star but I like it because damn it, it has thea battle system.[/s, Supoiler] didn't and I felt cheated.||
No reason given
Edited by Prof.NightJack
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
Honestly, with how I have seen some peoples thoughts on the last two Paper Mario games I could care less if the story of Paper Jam is generic.
The game as a whole can be great but I have a feeling people are going to think the one that had the almost nonexistent RPG elements is going to be better and miss that that Paper Mario is meant to be an RPG.

[spoiler]I know some don't like Sticker Star but I like it because damn it, it has the battle system.[/spoiler]
No reason given
Edited by Prof.NightJack
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
The game as a whole can be great but I have a feeling people are going to think the one that had the almost nonexistent RPG elements is going to be better and miss that that Paper Mario is mean to be an RPG
No reason given
Edited by Prof.NightJack