Viewing last 25 versions of post by DarkObsidian in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
[@WTF\_IT\_HAS\_BECOME](/forums/dis/topics/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival?post_id=5203220#post_5203220)

For the sake of (insert personal faith here).

I’ve had to fight my way through a lot of US codes and medications for the last few minutes, but I can tell you one thing: It’s not medication, it’s not the doctors' fault, it’s not a scam. But I would say (from personal experience in this field for many reasons): Neither a diagnosis nor medications as such defines who you are!

We who have written in this thread are, of course, *sick*. In a natural way. But this has nothing to do with a disease, such as syphilis or tuberculosis. It is our mind that is sick. Sick of this world. Or we could talk about the fact that the world is actually sick. But I’ll save that for another time. And a lot of doctors don’t know anything about psychology, or keep up-to-date about it. Because modern, new methods and analyses show that there is no such thing as **THE** human being.

I can tell you right now, without knowing you (but please contact me whenever you want) that there is no such thing as a world market. At least not a serious one. This is because even the big pharmaceutical companies, the scientific community and the established doctors are constantly fighting each other for sovereignty of opinion.

If there’s anything I can help you with, just ask. But never let others or anything define you. Yes, we are similar and indirectly we are all the same. But each one should be tried to help. Before he or she or they submits to any codes defined by others. :-)

I put the "smile" at the end of this sentence just because through hard personal struggles and putting my finger in psychology, where it hurts. After all, psychologists are ultimately only subject to their own agenda. To exaggerate a bit, actually only we who have really suffered can try to help everyone who is suffering ourthemselves. Unless we find someone (among a few) who really listens to us.

No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
[@WTF\_IT\_HAS\_BECOME](/forums/dis/topics/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival?post_id=5203220#post_5203220)

I’ve had to fight my way through a lot of US codes and medications for the last few minutes, but I can tell you one thing: It’s not medication, it’s not the doctors' fault, it’s not a scam. But I would say (from personal experience in this field for many reasons): Neither a diagnosis nor medications as such defines who you are!

We who have written in this thread are, of course, *sick*. In a natural way. But this has nothing to do with a disease, such as syphilis or tuberculosis. It is our mind that is sick. Sick of this world. Or we could talk about the fact that the world is actually sick. But I’ll save that for another time. And a lot of doctors don’t know anything about psychology, or keep up-to-date about it. Because modern, new methods and analyses show that there is no such thing as **THE** human being.

I can tell you right now, without knowing you (but please contact me whenever you want) that there is no such thing as a world market. At least not a serious one. This is because even the big pharmaceutical companies, the scientific community and the established doctors are constantly fighting each other for sovereignty of opinion.

If there’s anything I can help you with, just ask. But never let others or anything define you. Yes, we are similar and indirectly we are all the same. But each one should be tried to help. Before he or she or they submits to any codes defined by others. :-)

I put the "smile" at the end of this sentence just because through hard personal struggles and putting my finger in psychology, where it hurts. After all, psychologists are ultimately only subject to their own agenda. To exaggerate a bit, actually only we who have really suffered can try to help everyone who is suffering ourselves. Unless we find someone (among a few) who really listens to us.

No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0

No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0

We who have written in this thread are, of course, *sick*. In a natural way. But this has nothing to do with a disease, such as syphilis or tuberculosis. It is our mind that is sick. Sick of this world. Or we could talk about the fact that the world is actually sick. But I’ll save that for another time. And a lot of doctors don’t know anything about psychology, or keep up-to-date about it. Because modern, new methods and analyses show that there is no such thing as THE human being.

No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0

We who have written in this thread are, of course, *sick*. In a natural way. But this has nothing to do with a disease, such as syphilis or tuberculosis. It is our mind that is sick. Sick of this world. And a lot of doctors don’t know anything about psychology, or keep up-to-date about it. Because modern, new methods and analyses show that there is no such thing as THE human being.

No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0

I’ve had to fight my way through a lot of US codes and medications for the last few minutes, but I can tell you one thing: It’s not medication, it’s not the doctors' fault, it’s not a scam. But I would say (from personal experience in this field for many reasons): Neither a diagnosis nor medications as such defines who you are. !

We who have written in this thread are, of course, sick. In a natural way. But this has nothing to do with a disease, such as syphilis or tuberculosis. It is our mind that is sick. Sick of this world. And a lot of doctors don’t know anything about psychology, or keep up-to-date about it. Because modern, new methods and analyses show that there is no such thing as THE human being.

No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian