Viewing last 25 versions of post by Rainboom Dash in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Rainboom Dash
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Rainbooms4Ever
Ugh, going from 150 to 300mg of wellbutrin was not fun... pretty sure I went up too quick.. all I know is now I feel dizzy and my heart is beating faster than normal and also my mood is somewhat leveled

Yeah, fun............................

Definitely going back down to 150 for now... ugh..

I'm also not hungry much at all.. has it been 4 hours since I woke up from my nap and even longer since I've eaten? Holy shit..

Also, (spoiling due to tl;dr and masochism)
[spoiler]

||
I think I found something I like... it makes me feel better but.. I also feel guilty and it's not really a healthy good.. I put hot sauce on my private parts because it's super sensitive there... uh... then I run it under really warm water and I get dizzy and my vision goes blurry but I also feel euphoric and it feels great and definitely lifts my spirits and gives me a energy boost

but... I'm not sure it's really healthy to do... I don't know why I'm mentioning it here but.. meh...

So, last time I put 1 drop of that Daves gourmet ghost pepper hot sauce around the balls and penis area and then some water to help spread it around... I actually panicked like 3 min in and rinsed it with room-temp water and soap which definitely decreased the burn that would have come 5-10min later.. ANYWAY.. even after quite a bit of the burn went away I went ahead and ran very warm water on it and HOLY SHIT!!! yeah, it felt amazing.. and that was after a lot of the burn had already went away!!! I can't imagine if I wait 5min next time without rinsing it and using warm water... holy shit... I might even pass out but it'd probably feel fucking amazing <3 It definitely helped my mood but.. Idk... there's probably a lot healthier ways to feel good[/spoiler]||
No reason given
Edited by Rainboom Dash
Rainboom Dash
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Rainbooms4Ever
Ugh, going from 150 to 300mg of wellbutrin was not fun... pretty sure I went up too quick.. all I know is now I feel dizzy and my heart is beating faster than normal and also my mood is somewhat leveled

Yeah, fun............................
Definitely going back down to 150 for now... ugh..

Also, (spoiling due to tl;dr and masochism)
[spoiler]I think I found something I like... it makes me feel better but.. I also feel guilty and it's not really a healthy good.. I put hot sauce on my private parts because it's super sensitive there... uh... then I run it under really warm water and I get dizzy and my vision goes blurry but I also feel euphoric and it feels great and definitely lifts my spirits and gives me a energy boost
but... I'm not sure it's really healthy to do... I don't know why I'm mentioning it here but.. meh...
So, last time I put 1 drop of that Daves gourmet ghost pepper hot sauce around the balls and penis area and then some water to help spread it around... I actually panicked like 3 min in and rinsed it with room-temp water and soap which definitely decreased the burn that would have come 5-10min later.. ANYWAY.. even after quite a bit of the burn went away I went ahead and ran very warm water on it and HOLY SHIT!!! yeah, it felt amazing.. and that was after a lot of the burn had already went away!!! I can't imagine if I wait 5min next time without rinsing it and using warm water... holy shit... I might even pass out but it'd probably feel fucking amazing <3 It definitely helped my mood but.. Idk... there's probably a lot healthier ways to feel good[/spoiler]
No reason given
Edited by Rainboom Dash