Viewing last 25 versions of post by pixel in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

"[@EmployeeAMillion":](/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/2868146#post_2868146
)  
I'm not sure what, specifically, makes you feel this way but as far as I know, you don't have the power to predict the future. How can you be so sure the best years of your life are over? Don't throw away your life for mere speculation.

You may not care about your life right now, but many others and I do. If you could at least explain to us why you think depriving us of such a special friend is the best solution, please let us know.
No reason given
Edited by pixel
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

"@EmployeeAMillion":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/2868146#post_2868146
I'm not sure what, specifically, makes you feel this way but as far as I know, you don't have the power to predict the future. How can you be so sure the best years of your life are over? Don't throw away your life for mere speculation.

You may not care about your life right now, but I and many others and I do. If you could at least explain to us why you think depriving us of a special friend is the best solution, please let us know.
No reason given
Edited by pixel
pixel
Non-Fungible Trixie -

"@EmployeeAMillion":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/2868146#post_2868146

You may not care about your life right now, but I ando many others do. iIf you could at least explain to meus what'sy got you fthink deelpriving thius wof ay I'd rspecially lfrikend is the best solution, please let us know.
No reason given
Edited by pixel
pixel
Non-Fungible Trixie -

You may not care about your life right now, but I do so if you could at least explain to me what's got you feeling this way I'd really like to know.
No reason given
Edited by pixel
pixel
Non-Fungible Trixie -

No reason given
Edited by pixel