Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #B054 in topic [NSFW] The Hooves and Feet Thread

Background Pony #B054
Fourth and last: the extra ones

*Maud Pie:** While I already talked about the Pie family before, I also want to go for Maud in a specific note: Mudbriar has a fetish, and Maud likes it as well.

*Moondancer:** Given that her life and hair tends to be a mess, I can imagine her wearing only flip flops, sandals or even easy-to-take-off sneakers when she's on the outside, indoors she probably wears little of any kind of shoe.

*Sunset Satan:** (You know, if I included NMM AND Luna as separate indentities, or even Giant and normal Juniper, then I can make the same for Sunset) Why yes, she was wearing heavy boots for a long while, and now she's happy to take off the boots and relax her toes. Also she would use her mind control powers to force others to massage her feet. Outside of the mindcontrol, I think those guys are lucky bastards.

*Starswirl:** "[Magical Barefooter.":](https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MagicalBarefooter) You know it's true.

*Mistmane:** Same as Starswirl, magical being that wears no shoes. Funny given that both she and Starswirl are old, but I'm pretty sure someone would still like.

*Somnambula:** Egyptian motifs. She probably doesn't wear shoes often when she's in a palace. While historical innacurate, I don't know why but I can imagine her as some sort of belly dancer.

*Meadowbrook:** You know this show have a knack for "closer-to-earth" characters, and Meadowbrook is nont an exception. Bonus points because her story involved a jungle and everybody knows jungle girls are prone to have no footwear.

*Rockhoof:** Well despite ancient story being kind to barefooters, this one is harder than most because vikings didn't go barefoot on the outside most of the time. Probably take off after work.

*Flash Magnus:** He loves the greek olympic games, and certainly loves to practice sports wearing very little. (In fact I think ancient greeks looked up nudity in a possitive light.)

*Treehuger and Sandalwood:** While "closer-to-earth" might also apply here, those guys are also hippies, so I can watch them going barefoot while being fairly stoned all the way throught.

*Twilight Velvet:** Mrs. Velvet is a fan of extreme emotions. Maybe she loves to feel any sensation that her feet can give her so she walks barefoot a lot. (No wonder she's a fanfavorite milf, althought I hope she doesn't damage her soles.)

*Babs Seed:** She's a rebel and walks barefoot whenever others like it or not. Unlike the average apple family member, she's a city girl, so closer to earth doesn't apply to her. She just does what she does.

*Saffron Masala and Coriander Cumin:** They're the equestrian equivalents of people from India. It make sense that they would like to go barefoot very often.

*Sandbar:** Surfer guy. He definitely likes the idea of walking with no shoes.

*Daring Do/A.K. Yearling:** After a huge day of adventure, there's nothing better for her than giving herself a well deserved foot rub after a long day.

*Photo Finish:** She probably loves any part of body thanks to her job as a fotographer. Feet are not exception, she certainly would give her own time to check her own feet to take cere of them.

*Spitfire:** She loves to feel the wind on her toes.

*Soarin':** He's a forgetful Jones. He probably left the shoes under his bed.

*Nurse Redheart:** Walkinng with shoes up and down to take care of the ill makes her want to get rid of them after job to relax.

*Fleur De Lis:** She's a supermodel. She probably enjoys making barefoot catwalks while everybody else take photos. She also loves to show-off her toenail polish as well.

*Coco Pommel:** She's the typical shy girl who doesn't wear shoes. She looks cute to be honest.

*Zecora:** You can make your pick: closer-to-earth, equestrian equivalent to an ambiguous african culture which very likely doesn't wear shoes, living in the jungle. Seriously, I can't believe Zecora is not very prominent in this thread, she has enought reasons to make her a featured character here.

*Sci-Twi:** Amplifying normal Twi's introvert tendencies. I can imagine her as a person who unless she's in the lab or the outside world she would spend the time in her bedroom with only pajamas and no shoes whatsoever.

And I guess that's all.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #B054
Background Pony #B054

*Maud Pie:* While I already talked about the Pie family before, I also want to go for Maud in a specific note: Mudbriar has a fetish, and Maud likes it as well.
*Moondancer:* Given that her life and hair tends to be a mess, I can imagine her wearing only flip flops, sandals or even easy-to-take-off sneakers when she's on the outside, indoors she probably wears little of any kind of shoe.
*Sunset Satan:* (You know, if I included NMM AND Luna as separate indentities, or even Giant and normal Juniper, then I can make the same for Sunset) Why yes, she was wearing heavy boots for a long while, and now she's happy to take off the boots and relax her toes. Also she would use her mind control powers to force others to massage her feet. Outside of the mindcontrol, I think those guys are lucky bastards.
*Starswirl:* "Magical Barefooter.":https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MagicalBarefooter You know it's true.
*Mistmane:* Same as Starswirl, magical being that wears no shoes. Funny given that both she and Starswirl are old, but I'm pretty sure someone would still like.
*Somnambula:* Egyptian motifs. She probably doesn't wear shoes often when she's in a palace. While historical innacurate, I don't know why but I can imagine her as some sort of belly dancer.
*Meadowbrook:* You know this show have a knack for "closer-to-earth" characters, and Meadowbrook is nont an exception. Bonus points because her story involved a jungle and everybody knows jungle girls are prone to have no footwear.
*Rockhoof:* Well despite ancient story being kind to barefooters, this one is harder than most because vikings didn't go barefoot on the outside most of the time. Probably take off after work.
*Flash Magnus:* He loves the greek olympic games, and certainly loves to practice sports wearing very little. (In fact I think ancient greeks looked up nudity in a possitive light.)
*Treehuger and Sandalwood:* While "closer-to-earth" might also apply here, those guys are also hippies, so I can watch them going barefoot while being fairly stoned all the way throught.
*Twilight Velvet:* Mrs. Velvet is a fan of extreme emotions. Maybe she loves to feel any sensation that her feet can give her so she walks barefoot a lot. (No wonder she's a fanfavorite milf, althought I hope she doesn't damage her soles.)
*Babs Seed:* She's a rebel and walks barefoot whenever others like it or not. Unlike the average apple family member, she's a city girl, so closer to earth doesn't apply to her. She just does what she does.
*Saffron Masala and Coriander Cumin:* They're the equestrian equivalents of people from India. It make sense that they would like to go barefoot very often.
*Sandbar:* Surfer guy. He definitely likes the idea of walking with no shoes.
*Daring Do/A.K. Yearling:* After a huge day of adventure, there's nothing better for her than giving herself a well deserved foot rub after a long day.
*Photo Finish:* She probably loves any part of body thanks to her job as a fotographer. Feet are not exception, she certainly would give her own time to check her own to take cere of them.
*Spitfire:* She loves to feel the wind on her toes.
*Soarin':* He's a forgetful Jones. He probably left the shoes under his bed.
*Nurse Redheart:* Walkinng with shoes up and down to take care of the ill makes her want to get rid of them after job to relax.
*Fleur De Lis:* She's a supermodel. She probably enjoys making barefoot catwalks while everybody else take photos. She also loves to show-off her toenail polish as well.
*Coco Pommel:* She's the typical shy girl who doesn't wear shoes. She looks cute to be honest.
*Zecora:* You can make your pick: closer-to-earth, equestrian equivalent to an ambiguous african culture which very likely doesn't wear shoes, living in the jungle. Seriously, I can't believe Zecora is not very prominent in this thread, she has enought reasons to make her a featured character here.
*Sci-Twi:* Amplifying normal Twi's introvert tendencies. I can imagine her as a person who unless ishe's in the lab or on the outside world she would spend the time in her bedroom with only pajamas and no shoes whatsoever.

And I guess that's all.
No reason given
Background Pony #B054

*Maud Pie:* While I already talked about the Pie family before, I also want to go for Maud in a specific note: Mudbriar has a fetish, and Maud likes it as well.
*Moondancer:* Given that her life and hair tends to be a mess, I can imagine her wearing only flip flops, sandals or even easy-to-take-off sneakers when she's on the outside, indoors she probably wears little of any kind of shoe.
*Sunset Satan:* (You know, if I included NMM AND Luna as separate indentities, or even Giant and normal Juniper, then I can make the same for Sunset) Why yes, she was wearing heavy boots for a long while, and now she's happy to take off the boots and relax her toes. Also she would use her mind control powers to force others to massage her feet. Outside of the mindcontrol, I think those guys are lucky bastards.
*Starswirl:* "Magical Barefooter.":https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MagicalBarefooter You know it's true.
*Mistmane:* Same as Starswirl, magical being that wears no shoes. Funny given that both she and Starswirl are old, but I'm pretty sure someone would still like.
*Somnambula:* Egyptian motifs. She probably doesn't wear shoes often when she's in a palace. While historical innacurate, I don't know why but I can imagine her as some sort of belly dancer.
*Meadowbrook:* You know this show have a knack for "closer-to-earth" characters, and Meadowbrook is nont an exception. Bonus points because her story involved a jungle and everybody knows jungle girls are prone to have no footwear.
*Rockhoof:* Well despite ancient story being kind to barefooters, this one is harder than most because vikings didn't go barefoot on the outside most of the time. Probably take off after work.
*Flash Magnus:* He loves the greek olympic games, and certainly loves to practice sports wearing very little. (In fact I think ancient greeks looked up nudity in a possitive light.)
*Treehuger and Sandalwood:* While "closer-to-earth" might also apply here, those guys are also hippies, so I can watch them going barefoot while being fairly stoned all the way throught.
*Twilight Velvet:* Mrs. Velvet is a fan of extreme emotions. Maybe she loves to feel any sensation that her feet can give her so she walks barefoot a lot. (No wonder she's a fanfavorite milf, althought I hope she doesn't damage her soles.)
*Babs Seed:* She's a rebel and walks barefoot whenever others like it or not. Unlike the average apple family member, she's a city girl, so closer to earth doesn't apply to her. She just does what she does.
*Saffron Masala and Coriander Cumin:* They're the equestrian equivalents of people from India. It make sense that they would like to go barefoot very often.
*Daring Do/A.K. Yearling:* After a huge day of adventure, there's nothing better for her than giving herself a well deserved foot rub after a long day.
*Photo Finish:* She probably loves any part of body thanks to her job as a fotographer. Feet are not exception, she certainly would give her own time to check her own to take cere of them.
*Nurse Redheart:* Walkinng with shoes up and down to take care of the ill makes her want to get rid of them after job to relax.
*Fleur De Lis:* She's a supermodel. She probably enjoys making barefoot catwalks while everybody else take photos. She also loves to show-off her toenail polish as well.
*Coco Pommel:* She's the typical shy girl who doesn't wear shoes. She looks cute to be honest.
*Zecora:* You can make your pick: closer-to-earth, equestrian equivalent to an ambiguous african culture which very likely doesn't wear shoes, living in the jungle. Seriously, I can't believe Zecora is not ver prominent in this thread, she has enought reasons to make her a featured character here.
*Sci-Twi:* Amplifying normal Twi's introvert tendencies. I can imagine her as a person who unless is in the lab or on the outside world she would spend the time in her bedroom with only pajamas and no shoes whatsoever.

And I guess that's all.
No reason given
Background Pony #B054

*Starswirl:* "Magical Barefooter."https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MagicalBarefooter You know it's true.
*Zecora:* You can make your pick: closer-to-earth, equestrian equivalent to an ambiguous african culture which very likely doesn't wear shoes, living in the jungle. Seriously, I can't believe Zecora is not ver prominent in this thread, she has enought reasons to make her a featured character here.
*Sci-Twi:* Amplifying normal Twi's introvert tendencies. I can imagine her as a person who unless is in the lab or on the outside world she would spend the time in her bedroom with only pajamas and no shoes whatsoever.

And I guess that's all.
No reason given