Music thread

Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
How the fuck did this nobody end up with a Collab with  
Machine gun Kelly  
Marshmello  
Imagine Dragons  
Halsey

It’s fucking surreal
Background Pony #16B6
Well fellas, this is it. Tomorrow, November 30, is officially the 40th Anniversary of the greatest album in the history of music, or recorded music, at least:

The Wall——by Pink Floyd.

No other album in my life has ever managed to capture my attention, enamor me to no end, or actually become a huge part of my personal life and have an unmatched influence my outlook in general like The Wall has. For the past 4 long years ever since I first discovered the album via the song “Run Like Hell”, and gradually listened to its other 25 songs for the very first time, it has managed to become one of the major sources of, ironically enough, (non-sexual) pleasure and excitement in my life, and remains practically one of the only constant sources of entertainment—aside from this website, FimFiction, and the fandom of a show that aired it’s final episode less then two months ago—that will continue on into the next decade.

Speaking of this website, I will say that although this is an event that will most likely go unrecognized by most, I have discovered in my 4 years of being on this website that there is a considerable number of folks on here that are familiar with and/or are actual fans of the album itself and/or Pink Floyd as well. In fact the tag for fanart on this site related to the album and/or movie called “the wall” has 85 entries, which is rather impressive.

So as a fan of the show mlp fim (mainly it’s characters) and the fandom stuff that comes from sites like this, and as a huge, HUGE fan of the Wall and Pink Floyd, I hope that tomorrow, some of you out there on this site who are fans of the album may post something——whether it be a pony-related image or comment——in tribute to it and its 40th anniversary, and I greatly appreciate and thank anybody who would do so.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
November isn’t even over yet and already I want Billboard to publish the 100 biggest songs of the year, I want to see what songs make it and what positions they get. I already have a good guess on what number one is, but what I’m most interacted is what songs get the 100th and 99th spots so I can say “Oooh, you guys JUUUUST made it by the skin of your teeth”.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
Weekend’s New song sounds more like Talk Talk’s early work than “Take on me”

It’s a shame that people Only know about Take on me when it comes to 80’s Synthpop
Background Pony #16B6
I’ve actually made a tribute edit of the album and posted it on YouTube today, yet for some bizarre reason, whenever I go to actually post the url of the vid in a comment here and then to post the comment itself to this thread, it doesn’t appear anywhere in this thread at all.

So instead, I’m going to give the name of the video to you all, which is “Pink Floyd - The Wall—40th Anniversary Tribute Project: A Fan-Made Edit of the Original Album”, and can be found on YouTube. The best way to find on YouTube, however, is to look up “TackyWhale” (the name of my YouTube channel) go to the channel, and you will be able to find the video on there. Hopefully.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide