El Hilo hispano :v

ZGSFM
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artist -

ZGSFM
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - Sockpuppeting. In any given thread, post as yourself or anonymously - do not do both or otherwise try to appear to be two different people in the same thread.
ZGSFM
Artist -

ZGSFM
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - Sockpuppeting. In any given thread, post as yourself or anonymously - do not do both or otherwise try to appear to be two different people in the same thread.
ZGSFM
Artist -

ZGSFM
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - The site's rules apply to this thread just like everywhere else. If you want to appeal that use the Support forums listed on the Contact page.
Wheatley R.H.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

with a cristal heart
como adjetivo:
no se toca
como en geométrica:
Dicho de dos o más líneas o superficies: Que se tocan o tienen puntos comunes sin cortarse.
Recta que toca a una curva o a una superficie sin cortarlas.
Cociente entre el seno y el coseno de un ángulo.
AlanMeneses

La situación de Bolivia es complicada, hay una crisis económica, el país es una “democracia”, hay un montón de militares y políticos presos por lo ocurrido en 2019
Una guerra interna entre el presidente Luis Arce y Evo Morales, El MAS se dividió…
El militar que lideró la asonada había sido destituido ayer por decir que Evo Morales debería estar preso
Creo que no fue muy inteligente este movimiento, ahora Luis Arce tiene una escusa para perseguir más a la oposición
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Creations249 Etsy Shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide