El Hilo hispano :v

FliegerFaustToP47
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
Coño, marico te juro que no sabía eso, tendré que leer las noticias xD ¿Y cuáles son esas naciones?

Verga, se me jodio el boton de responder comentarios. Chucha.
Background Pony #F11B
Uhmm… ahem… It seems that you guys are… offending eachother (According to GT)? I hope i didn’t cause any controversy on this group.

On a unrelated note, the group majority say “No”? It’s there anybody left to answer? Keep in mind that if you want to be in group with somebody else (in general) you have to ask the mods for that quickly.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Buena noche, ustedes latinos van a formar una grupo para el Derpibooru Collab? Hay a lot of grupos que lo estan haciendo, yo pregunto because si lo van a hacer, tiene que hablar con una moderador sobre eso lo mas pronto possible, los cupos se acabaran.
I’m sorry for my Spanish, using Google Translate.

Does Sonic OCs counts?
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Huh fue extraño, antes el sitio cambio pa esos que usan el mobile donde las páginas de comentarios y postes enseñaron a uno y el botón de responder no funcionaba. Ahora, parece que ya lo arreglaron finalmente
FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Laß mich sterben
@[Ω] M E G A

No estoy seguro, recomiendo que preguntes, ya que puede see confundido con un personaje antropomorfico furry, los cuales no estan permitidos.

@Myoozik

Arreglaron los botones, pero sigo viendo el numerito y mas na. ¿Estas seguro de que se devolvieron o simplemente arreglaron los botones?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide