Corrupt A Wish (Forum Game)

xRei

You get your late night. It just seems to go on and on forever.. Oh, wait, it’s because the Sun has mysteriously vanished from the solar system. Well, hope you live in an atomic powered super-bunker.

I wish I could go without the need for sleep.
xRei

You become a creative savant the likes of which has rarely been seen before. You later get into a horrible accident which takes your limbs, eyes, ears, and tongue. You are now robbed of any ability to express creativity.

I wish I wasn’t so damn morbid.
xRei

You doubt. Ideas suddenly come to you that might have once seemed like madness before. Shadows in the corner of your eye? Whispers in your ear? Is anyone real? Is any thing real?

You descend into an abyss of uncertainty; questioning every motive, movement, and meaning until you find yourself paralyzed with indecisive fear of the unknowable universe. At least you are real. You can be sure of it as you rock back in forth in your cell like a living metronome of insanity.

I wish I could stop posting.
xRei

You enter a race and try your best. You fall down and break your leg near the finish line. You’ve lost the race, and your leg surely does feel sore.

I wish for a new pair of cute socks.
Doctor Lost
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Certified pony scientist
You’re going to love your new, soft, fluffy, unbelievably comfortable baby seal leather socks. Their little smiles are there for all to see!

I wish I had a nice house on the prairie.
xRei

You are surrounded by a library of amazing works and all the time in the world to enjoy them. However, you soon lose the use of your eyes.

I wish I could smooch a ghost.
Doctor Lost
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Certified pony scientist
@xRei  
(At least I can still read brail! hands fall off.)

You die, and your incorporeal spirit is now capable of interacting with that cute ghist who haunted down the street from you. But, you know, you’re dead.

I wish for a good job.
xRei

You find the best job in the world. You’re making millions and living the good life.  
Too bad you had to sacrifice any semblance of a social life to attain it, leaving you to die alone amongst your cold, lifeless riches.

I wish for my own personal, sexy maid.
Briianz
Thread Starter - Corrupt A Wish (Forum Game)

Granted, but she (or he, whichever you prefer) turns out to be a russian spy spent to kill you.

I wish my wish corruptions were more creative.
xRei

(Ill take one of each please)

Your corruptions are now more creative. So much that they now compete with @Any Pony and their own wish for enhanced creativity. You are both forced to fight to the death for the title of ‘most creative’. It’s a Pyrrhic victory as you are mortally wounded in the ensuing bloodshed.

I wish I was cute.
xRei

Its the best tea you’ve ever had. What plant is this from? Nightshade? You don’t feel so good..

I wish I had something large and comfy to snuggle at night.
Briianz
Thread Starter - Corrupt A Wish (Forum Game)

Granted, while he/she attends to his/her duties, he/she starts stealing various items from your house and leaves before you notice that the items were missing.  
It turns out the maid service was just a front.

I wish I had ice cream.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide