Automotive enthusiasts?

SubaruAnon

With SKS innawoods
@MagpulPony  
This is true, but I might do the legacy struts idea. Would still be a bit lower without the harsh ride.

I’ve been thinking about cosmetics a lot but not so much engine performance. A turbo is not happening, because of lack of experience and money. Perhaps i could do a rebuild with forged internals. Pistons, conrods, bearings, etc. And a killer b oil pan.
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@SubaruAnon  
Subaru’s are good rally cars though. If you ever do get a truck, do the smart thing and avoid GM. The duramax engines are god awful and the tie rods will snap if you so much as try to do a launch
SubaruAnon

With SKS innawoods
@ACApenetrator50  
I do love the rally heritage of Subaru, favorite one is probably the 1991 Legacy rally.

I don’t think could do that bro, GM is in the family. Dad’s been buying nothing but those since the 90s. We have a 2002 Chevy avalanche z71 5.3l V8. (265,500 miles) And a 2008 Chevy Avalanche LT (137,000 miles) with the same engine. It’s an LS block.

Never had any serious issues with them. The 2002 avy Just burns some oil.
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@SubaruAnon  
The only gm vehicles I’d get is probably a 1st gen kodiak that has the absolute pig of a 10.4L caterpillar engine or the 4th gen kodiaks. I do like some of GM’s old semis though. I have a 79 bison sitting in the field next to my warehouse waiting to be started again and pulled inside to begin restoration.
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
I am looking into an F350 Mega raptor but at the same time I’m also looking into an F750. Which one should I get because I’m gonna use it as a SEMA build.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide