Viewing last 25 versions of post by Galestorm in topic Ask the mods anything

Galestorm
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Monocle Gentlesir
"[@Derpy Whooves":](/dis/ask-the-mods-anything/post/4508345#post_4508345
)  
I don't really know why tbh I was just curious. tho of those you mentioned, I guess it'd be I was not so much worried ~%ok, may be a little bit~% but want to be more cautious about her age for my fantasies (btw, most of my fantasies involving her are her when she's older/current). like say for example, i draw her in her undies (noting explicit going on), I just want to make sure I wasn't drawing her underage despite the intent of drawing her as a teenager (that is of the age of 18). i'd also never draw foalcon, just to get that out of the way.

there's a lot to answer what you've written as well so i'll just simply say: I see, I understand & quite fairgood points raised.

thanks for clearing that up for me & nah, it wasn't too serious as it was merely a silly question of some sort. it's nothing I was too desperate for but just hoped to get an opinion on the subject.
No reason given
Edited by Galestorm
Galestorm
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Monocle Gentlesir
"@Derpy Whooves":/dis/ask-the-mods-anything/post/4508345#post_4508345
I don't really know why tbh I was just curious. tho of those you mentioned, I guess it'd be I was not so much worried ~ok, may be a little bit~ but want to be more cautious about her age for my fantasies (btw, most of my fantasies involving her are her when she's older/current). like say for example, i draw her in her undies (noting explicit going on), I just want to make sure I wasn't drawing her underage despite the intent of drawing her as a teenager (that is of the age of 18). i'd also never draw foalcon, just to get that out of the way.

there's a lot to answer what you've written as well so i'll just simply say: I see, I understand & quite fair points raised.

thanks for clearing that up for me & nah, it wasn't too serious as it was merely a silly question of some sort. it's nothing I was too desperate for but just hoped to get an opinion on the subject.
No reason given
Edited by Galestorm
Galestorm

Monocle Gentlesir
"@Derpy Whooves":/dis/ask-the-mods-anything/post/4508345#post_4508345
I don't really know why tbh I was just curious. tho of those you mentioned, I guess it'd be I was not so much worried ~ok, may be a little bit~ but want to be more cautious about her age for my fantasies (btw, most of my fantasies involving her are her when she's older/current). like say for example, i draw her in her undies (noting explicit going on), I just want to make sure I wasn't drawing her underage despite the intent of drawing her as a teenager (that is of the age of 18). i'd also never draw foalcon, just to get that out of the way.

there's a lot to answer what you've written as well so i'll just simply say: I see, I understand &

No reason given
Edited by Galestorm