Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cromanti Cheer in topic What kinds of images do you wish there was more of? (NSFW allowed!)

Cromanti Cheer
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

"[@PUBLIQclopAccountant":](/forums/art/topics/what-kinds-of-images-do-you-wish-there-was-more-of-nsfw-allowed?post_id=4949278#post_4949278
)  
So, I'd personally focus on the idea of "holding back" the weak nuclear force rather than actively irradiating the planet. I'm imagining a keystone-style alicorn holding off a mysterious "sickness in the stones" from hurting non-alicorn ponies. Like a personification of the barrier around the radioactive impact crater in _*Metroid Prime._* Might be an interesting thing to incorporate in a _*Fallout_*-esque story.

I'm imagining the design evokes energy and decay, with maybe a little bit of poison? Like their mane kinda looks like a pure energy and bubbles off. Perhaps they have sickly black veins coming from their hooves or maybe even further along their body after millennias of staving off "the sickness." Probably at risk of getting corrupted themselves.
No reason given
Edited by Cromanti Cheer