Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dave33333 in topic What images are you getting sick of seeing? (NSFW ALLOWED)

Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
"@ice1517":/art/what-images-are-you-getting-sick-of-seeing/post/3474629#post_3474629
It's because people seemed to like Obama and hated Trump.

While I was the other way around, I'm a Trump supporter.

The Trump side of things were very meme prone, especially if you visit r/The_
Donald. You'll find, many, many, memes.

It sorta makes sense how this meme mania spread forward to Derpi
booru, ironically, it wasn't really on Trump's side.

I'm d
one talking about politics now, but hey, you guys can talk away in my thread about it.
No reason given
Edited by Dave33333
Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
"@ice1517":/art/what-images-are-you-getting-sick-of-seeing/post/3474629#post_3474629
It's because people seemed to like Obama and hated Trump.

While I was the other way around, I'm a Trump supporter.

The Trump side of things were very meme prone, especially if you visit r/The_Donald. You'll find, many, many, memes.

It sorta makes sense how this meme mania spread forward to Derpibooru, ironically, it wasn't really on Trump's side.

I'm done talking about politics now, but hey, you guys can talk away in my thread about it.
No reason given
Edited by Dave33333