Viewing last 25 versions of post by SomeDerpibooruUser in topic I hope you’re proud of yourselves

SomeDerpibooruUser

Undesirable
"[@Ninji":](/forums/art/topics/i-hope-youre-proud-of-yourselves?post_id=4888069#post_4888069
[bq]
)  

>
reckless, irresponsible, and entitled[/bq]

You're just saying that because you're mad at people who don't agree with you expressing them self

[bq]

>
This charity inflames the growing problem about facism in MLPs community, and conflates it with a misunderstanding of what free speech is or how it should apply to the platform you're defaming. [/bq]

I don't understand what you mean here. "the growing problem about facism"? People supporting this charity have been trying to explain it's just jokes since the beginning. The anti-facists are behaving closer to fascists. And if you're mad that drawing Aryanne is more relevant than ever you only have yourself to blame. Also, People are upset about needless censorship and criticizing it. No one is saying that what Derpibooru tried to do was illegal.

[bq]

>
the charity merits itself on being fast, and claims to be driven by controversy with no regard for the sustainability of the platform it's burning to get there.[/bq]

The only ones who have actively tried to kill the site are pro censorship. If you're driven off because using filters to hide edgy jokes isn't good enough for you, that's on you.
This site was founded as a place for everyone.
No reason given
Edited by SomeDerpibooruUser