Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ren in topic Community Art Trade Event!

Ren
Sunset Shimmer - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
A Perfectly Normal Pony - I hate white people, including myself.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Artist -

is he alive?
_***Spoilers:** I'll be participating, as well!_*

This is my OC, ["Renard Prower":](/tags/oc-colon-renard+prower]). He's a pegasus from Manehattan who moved to Ponyville after graduating to get away from the bustle of the big city. Enjoys reading, art, food and good company. Currently single, but ready to mingle. ;)

As you can see, he's been depicted as both male and female before; I personally don't mind which you decide to draw. Surprise me! ^^ (Fun fact: female!Ren goes by the name "Renée")

Crappy, old full-body reference:

>>1146135t

Female face and manestyle reference:

>>1256890t

Interpretation by a friend with enlarged cutie mark reference:

>>1247446t

[s

Inter
pretation by a friend, male but with longer] manestyle:  
>>1317573t

||
No, your reference post does not have to include a tacky eHarmony profile for your character. ;p I'm simply providing an example of the type of extra information you think the artist who receives your character might find useful in getting inspiration on how to draw him/her.[/spoiler]||
Reason: formatting
Edited by Ren
Ren
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

is he alive?
_*Spoilers:* I'll be participating, as well!_

This is my OC, ["Renard Prower":/tags/oc-colon-renard+prower]. He's a pegasus from Manehattan who moved to Ponyville after graduating to get away from the bustle of the big city. Enjoys reading, art, food and good company. Currently single, but ready to mingle. ;)

As you can see, he's been depicted as both male and female before; I personally don't mind which you decide to draw. Surprise me! ^^ (Fun fact: female!Ren goes by the name "Renée")

>>1146135pt

>>1256890pt

>>1247446pt

[spoiler]No, your reference post does not have to include a tacky eHarmony profile for your character. ;p I'm simply providing an example of the type of extra information you think the artist who receives your character might find useful in getting inspiration on how to draw him/her.[/spoiler]
Reason: formatting
Edited by Ren
Ren
Diamond -
Artist -

is he alive?
_*Spoilers:* I'll be participating, as well!_

This is my OC, ["Renard Prower":/tags/oc-colon-renard+prower]. He's a pegasus from Manehattan who moved to Ponyville after graduating to get away from the bustle of the big city. Enjoys reading, art, food and good company. Currently single, but ready to mingle. ;)

>>1146135p

>>1256890p

>>1247446p

[spoiler]No, your reference post does not have to include a tacky eHarmony profile for your character. ;p I'm simply providing an example of the type of extra information you think the artist who receives your character might find useful in getting inspiration on how to draw him/her.[/spoiler]
No reason given
Edited by Ren