Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@harasha456
Thomas Jefferson was an early advocate of decimalization, and he was greatly interested in France’s metric system when it first came out. But he couldn’t get the rest of the country to go along with it.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
So… Freedom Planet 2 might just be one of my new favorite games of all time.
I was gonna write a huge review talking about everything that I loved about the game, from the story and the way it conveys its heavy themes with a surprising level of tact and nuance, to the sheer amount of fun I had blazing through the levels and the boss fights, but then I made the mistake of reloading this page on accident, and I REALLY don’t feel like re-doing the fucking essay that I had wrote prior, so I’ll just leave it at this…
I highly recommend you experience this game. It’s only $25, and it’s available on every major console currently available (aside from the Xbox One, but that’s hardly a loss). You need to experience this gem of a game, and the tear-jerking ending that it has.
Also, it has Cordelia in it, and any game with a character as amazing as her is worth playing at least once.
9.65/10
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I almost hit a tomboy who is the size of my leg on the supermarket tonight.
She bumped on me with a punkish motives and I told her watch it. She said “whatcha gonna do bitch” in Tagalog but as soon as I got up on my chair she ran off like a little bitch. The irony.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I haven’t gone to a movie theater in years and honestly I don’t miss it. The seats are uncomfortable and the snacks are overpriced. The worst part of the theater experience though is other people. They have no manners. They talk, they let their kids be noisy, and they have out their phones that shine like flashlights in a dark room.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Ok, so following up on the Ample Time situation, the newest page from last week is now available to the public, but the previous page is still locked behind a paywall.
Yeah, this is definitely an issue on Patreon’s end. I’ll try to get the pages up as soon as possible.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide