Vent thread

SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
I really can’t emphasize enough just how guilty I feel over my dog’s death yesterday. I’m still trying to process it.
The vets told us months ago that she had a tumor in her abdomen that was inoperable; as in, if they tried to operate on it there was a high risk of it spreading. So we essentially had her in mini-hospice; the fact that she made it to 13 just last month was miraculous. I thought she could make it to at least May or June, despite it becoming harder and harder for her to breathe.
This weekend was when things took a turn for the worse. At first I thought it was just the pollen making it difficult for her to breathe, but by Sunday she couldn’t move; I had to yank the leash even though I was told not to to get her to go outside for bathroom time, and even then she barely moved.
So imagine the horror when she, at her weakest point, decided to jump onto the couch, and I “helped” her by doing the worst thing possible: carrying her by her legs and bottom.
She was slumped, her mouth was open, and she was breathing at all. Then foam and fluids started coming out; she drowned from fluids in her lungs. And I, a 28 year old guy, melted down like crazy - alone with only her.
How can I get that out of my mind? I saw my dog die, and it’s partially my fault…
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Our plumbing is on the fritz. Whenever someone takes a shower for a long time pr uses the very high water setting on the washing machine, the downstairs bathroom floods like crazy.
@SleepySteve
There was nothing you could do, she was on her last legs. It’s best now to cherish all the memories you had with her.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
A drunk driver crashed into a building where a children’s birthday party was taking place, killing two kids.
If I lost my kids to a drunk driver, said driver is not leaving the scene alive.
Hima

@Zincy
30 years in prison would be worst.
Your way paints a more clear message though.
Normal people can’t comprehend life behind bars, but they do know what it means to be dead.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
Whoever’s in charge of the weather app: maybe next time you decide to have both windy AND rainy conditions, put the rain on top so I know NOT to walk until like an hour later for my walk to the store? Instead I’m now sitting here with soaked jackets, sweatpants and shoes because I thought windy meant just windy without rain.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
My family is hiring a maid to help my legally blind grandma for day to day activities, from stuff like feeding her during dinner to uh, changing her diapers at night
With maids in my country paid very low wages and coming from poor backgrounds, I’m uncomfortable with it, it definitely feels exploitative, probably is, but I suppose a thing that make it a little easier to swallow is that the helper is experienced in helping old folks, so it’s not like this is some teenager being forced into something she knows nothing about, plus I can’t think of an alternative to the diaper arrangement other than having the maid take my grandma to the toilet everytime she needs to pee or poo, which would be hugely disruptive to her sleep schedule
Doesn’t make it feel any less wrong however
And it’s not like debating with my mother will change anything, on this topic she just got mad at me for something she agreed with me about, it’s worse than arguing with a brick wall
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’m a might bit confused as to what your hold up is there.
You’re worried that the symbolism in two of history’s most famous horror works may have some sort of detrimental effect on your own story featuring said characters?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide