Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #7C7A in topic General Tag Discussion

Background Pony #7C7A
[@LightningBolt](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5610988#post_5610988)
Not sure. The actual content is drawn by humans, but the reference *is* AI generated. I wouldn't be surprised if some people would consider the mere act of using an AI generated reference to be evil. You know, the "you are redrawing STOLEN ART!" type of accusation. So they might expect `ai reference` to also be blocked when blocking `ai content`.

Additionally, people who want to exclude `ai content` from their datasets would likely also want to exclude `ai reference`.

On the other hand, I would expect that most of people who are fine with `ai reference` would also be fine with `ai assisted` and therefore only block `ai generated` instead of the entire `ai content`.

---

EDIT: it appears that this image was not drawn based on AI, but the AI part was generated based on the human-drawn image using something like [different dimension me](/tags/generator-colon-different%2Bdimension%2Bme), [pinegraph](/tags/generator-colon-pinegraph), or similar.
>>3328702t
The original image was uploaded in 2016, before any modern AI image generator: >>1167331.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #7C7A
Background Pony #7C7A
[@LightningBolt](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5610988#post_5610988)
Not sure. The actual content is drawn by humans, but the reference *is* AI generated. I wouldn't be surprised if some people would consider the mere act of using an AI generated reference to be evil. You know, the "you are redrawing STOLEN ART!" type of accusation. So they might expect `ai reference` to also be blocked when blocking `ai content`.

Additionally, people who want to exclude `ai content` from their datasets would likely also want to exclude `ai reference`.

On the other hand, I would expect that most of people who are fine with `ai reference` would also be fine with `ai assisted` and therefore only block `ai generated` instead of the entire `ai content`.

---

EDIT: it appears that this image was not drawn based on AI, but the AI part was generated based on the human-drawn image using something like [different dimension me](/tags/generator-colon-different%2Bdimension%2Bme), [pinegraph](/tags/generator-colon-pinegraph), or similar.
>>3328702t
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #7C7A