Viewing last 25 versions of post by blue-case90 in topic Sonic Discussion

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Aro Half Kitsune
[@Blissful690](/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=5605681#post_5605681)
You know the one goal they made for the game? To make it be a "Classic Sonic" game again, but unlike "Sonic Mania" they would make every single level be original instead of recycling old ones like "Green Hill" or "Chemical Plant", something that people were complaining about in "Mania". And even better, the Chaos Emeralds would grant special abilities instead of the tiresome "collect all 7 in increasingly difficult special stages to become Super Sonic".

Alas, their efforts got mixed reviews, people saying that "Mania" is still superior even with the recycled stage issue. I'd hate to hear the devs' feelings about all that work trying to make that dream a reality, and it not working out so well. It's not like they can take their ideas, go back in time and make "Mania" be what they wanted "Superstars" to be.

I have a habit of sympathizing with devs, seeing as how they're real people and that game-making isn't as fun as it sounds, at least according to Sakurai on his YouTube channel.
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Aro Half Kitsune
[@Blissful690](/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=5605681#post_5605681)
You know the one goal they made for the game? To make it be a "Classic Sonic" game again, but unlike "Sonic Mania" they would make every single level be original instead of recycling old ones like "Green Hill" or "Chemical Plant", something that people were complaining about in "Mania". And even better, the Chaos Emeralds would grant special abilities instead of the tiresome "collect all 7 in increasingly difficult special stages to become Super Sonic".

Alas, their efforts got mixed reviews, people saying that "Mania" is still superior even with the recycled stage issue. I'd hate to hear the devs' feelings about all that work trying to make that dream a reality, and it not working out so well. It's not like they can take their ideas, go back in time and make "Mania" be what they wanted "Superstars" to be.

I have a habit of sympathizing with devs, seeing as how they're real people and that game-making isn't as fun as it sounds, according to Sakurai on his YouTube channel.
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90