Viewing last 25 versions of post by β™¬π•Έπ–Šπ–‘π–‘π–”π–œ π•½π–π–žπ–™π–π–’β™ͺ in topic What Are You Listening To

β™¬π•Έπ–Šπ–‘π–‘π–”π–œ π•½π–π–žπ–™π–π–’β™ͺ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

πŸ’™Glass Sight's ChocoponπŸ’™
Def Leppard - Stagefright, Die Hard The Hunter, Foolin', Rock Of Ages, Action! Not Words and Comin' Under Fire

From the new 2024 40th Anniversary remaster/expansion of the English Hard rock/Stadium rock/Heavy metal (And to an extent NWOBHM) band's 1983 masterpiece Pyromania.

This was Disc 1 of the two-disc CD edition I ordered on the band's official Website. I know this album from top to bottom, having been familiar with it for so many years, but I'm a huge Def Leppard fan, so I had to get this latest reissue!
All of the songs are great, but I made sure to list a few of my favourites just to be sure. Disc 2 coming soon.
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Def Leppard - Stagefright, Die Hard The Hunter, Foolin', Rock Of Ages, Action! Not Words and Comin' Under Fire

From the new 2024 40th Anniversary remaster/expansion of the English Hard rock/Heavy metal (And to an extent NWOBHM) band's 1983 masterpiece Pyromania.

This was Disc 1 of the two-disc CD edition I ordered on the band's official Website. I know this album from top to bottom, having been familiar with it for so many years, but I'm a huge Def Leppard fan, so I had to get this latest reissue!
All of the songs are great, but I made sure to list a few of my favourites just to be sure. Disc 2 coming soon.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

From the new 2024 40th Anniversary remaster/expansion of the English Hard rock/Heavy metal band's 1983 masterpiece Pyromania.