The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

BlitztheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

This, 100% this.
And honestly respect for Gooseworx for confirming that Jax is just going to be an asshole without some deep tragic lore behind him. That’s true to life; a lot of people are just plain jerks.
Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Blingo
I think most of my dislike actually did come from Jax’s Tumblr sexyman status. I don’t get why people are so obsessed with him. I can see he’s supposed to fit the chaotic and humorous atmosphere. TADC is not meant to be wholesome and genuine so a character like Jax fits well, which is why I don’t understand people’s desire to make him seem more than who he is.
@Dustcan
It’s kind of like what Spider-man got a few years ago. Spider-verse, No Way Home, and the video game. I remember thinking “Spider-man fans be taking all the Ws these days”.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I think my favorite take on the Godzilla movies was some Japanese reviewer say ‘When I watched Minus One, it was like a masterpiece that elevated my IQ. When I watched GvK, it was like someone smashing his action figures together while roaring and my IQ dropped. 10/10 would watch both again.’
Dex Stewart
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Just Wayne
Who made that excuse, Taiwan distributors or Toho? Because I’ve heard from nearly everywhere outside North America and some of Europe the movie didn’t get released and Toho wouldn’t even respond when distributors asked.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Enter if you dare
Paul Rudd is officially voicing Pac-Man in the upcoming live action ‘PAC-MAN’ movie.
No I don’t know why or even how pacman is getting a live action movie
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
What’s this trope/cliche called?
A creature that can be seen by Children and Elders but is unseeable for teens and mature adults.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide