Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Dustcan
I don’t think she realizes that “I make the hard decisions” doesn’t really work when the “hard decision” was to quit. Except even weaker than that, to “quit” something else.
“The moment I face any adversity, I’ll take the nuclear option” cool cool really cool how about we keep a literal psychopath like that a million miles away from the White House please
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Wiimeiser
She was “running” to be Trump’s vice president pick. Vice president for a guy in his 70s that eats cheeseburgers for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and midnight snack.
Trump’s mental retardation, huge ego, and short temper were bad enough, I really don’t want someone that’s all that and a proven, PROUD, history of solving trivial problems with extreme violence to be in charge of the world’s most powerful military.
Niggoslav_Krawczyk
Duck - Niggoslav_Kwaczyk
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Drinky_Butt
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

VIVA LA NOCTE
@The Smiling Pony Even worse, she can’t even do that properly. Supposedly missed the vitals on the goat and had to do it a second time. And one horse. The sheer levels of self report are amazing!
Look on the bright side tho, least we can lord it over feminists the first woman President is every bit the disaster we’ve been saying it would be since the interbutts launched😋 “Ha~HAH, told ya s-”
Also I am pretty sure that she is equally Trumpian at conducting important state business over Twitter, so there’s that too.
Oh well! Vice President Marjorie Taylor Greene, anyone?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
More excerpts from Kristi Noem’s book is making the rounds.
One of the most notable is towards the end of the book where she says if made VP then if she meets Commander Biden (Biden’s dog) she would have it “Meet Cricket” (the puppy she killed).
She’s like, really proud of that. She really asserts that killing a dog is a defining moment of her life.
The Smiling Pony

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem stood by a passage in her upcoming book in which she appeared to say she would also kill President Biden’s troubled dog Commander and quipped that the president pup would “say hello to” Cricket, pup she famously boasted about shooting.
I hope the last words she hears are “Say hello to Cricket”. That would be funny.
Background Pony #3BD3
I wonder if PETA has anything to say about Kristi Noem?
I’m not interested in taking any sides. I’m just curious for the sake of schadenfreude.
The Smiling Pony

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@SleepySteve
I mean, they’re not that wrong. Hamas is known to have gotten a lot of funding (and likely more) from Qatar, and Qatar owns and controls Al Jazeera. Not that different from Ukraine banning Russian channels.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Dustcan
The weird thing is … she also writes with as much veracity and sincerity of meeting Kim Jong-un. Which she never did.
I mean … what are the odds she made up the dog and the goat and the horses, too? And these are just more lies she’s telling because she thinks it will impress her constituents and Trump?
So what’s worse? That she really did it? Or that she didn’t do it and now is doubling down on a lie?
Course, over on Fox News, Noem says this is all “fake news”, so … is any of it real? Is the “fake” part that she said she did things that never happened? Or is the “fake” part that people art attributing to her things she says she did in her memoir? Or is the “fake” her for saying she did things that never happened, or trying to convince people that she didn’t break her own state’s laws (admittedly misdemeanors) by failing to control her pet and then killing it?
And was it “Fake News” when Fox interviewed her about it? Or only when CNN reported that she wrote that she’d done these things?
Who owns this “news”? Who gets to report that she said these things? And is any of it real? Is the real truth - the “not fake news” - better or even worse?
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
Ah. Ok. Kristi Noem hasn’t read her own book, the book that she is credited with writing.
This sounds exactly like her book was written by ChatGPT. It has this incredible capacity to make up the most believable but completely false stories about people. I asked it to help with a bio I was writing for someone, and it started going on and on about awards they’d received and universities they’d gotten degrees from and amazing places they’d worked. Absolutely believable, and utterly made up.
So, I think they handed her book to ChatGPT to “spice it up”, which it did as it does, and she has never read it. And now she’s flailing to defend and explain “what she wrote”. Which she never did.
That would make all of this make so much more sense.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
10 more whistleblowers has stepped forward to testify against Boeing. This after the last 2 died from, ahem, unknown causes.
I don’t know man. I think it might be cheaper for Boeing to start making planes that don’t fall apart than it is to hire Agent 47 all the time.
Background Pony #F6E5
@igotnopicks
I don’t even want to imagine the madness after the election. Honestly, I hope the Republicans do lose this election and that Democrats beat them in the House and Senate, including the White House.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
His reasoning? “… If we continually restrict the freedom of marriage as a legitimate social option, when we do this to people who are a ripe, fertile age and may have a pregnancy and a baby involved, are we not, in fact, making abortion a much more desirable alternative, when marriage might be the right solution for some freedom-loving couples?”
Pedocon theory is real.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide